OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Only pair I have so far. I had reverse city attacks but sold them
frown.gif
I plan on collectiong more co.jp dunks

smokin.gif
I need some '99 Dunk Highs. The simple dual-tone colorway with the nylon tongue is a sexy look.

^ those are clean

I have some syracuse's, I know they're not co.jp but they have that two tone colorblocking.

10f965t.jpg

Do you guys think a thread should get created just for "simple dunks?"

Whether it be CO JP, UK, old Foot Action or Finish Line exclusives, OG or even the simpler SBs or whatever? I mean, because the title of this thread was for apic request for some CO JPs and it seems like everyone is wanting to post all kinds of dunks, even if they're not CO JP, but just because they'resimple. I know I am itching to post my dunks on here as well, but lets discuss getting a "simple dunk thread" up and running... Try and make it likean AMFAM type thread...
smokin.gif

Thoughts????

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

^^^^^concept of japan
i effin love these so much. There was a pair on napsize for so long but I didn't swoop it up. I regret it so bad. they were 370. size 10.5 andi slept. yes I would pay that much for these I'd pay 400 acutualy. get at me if you have a pair

^^^^^concept of japan
i effin love these so much. There was a pair on napsize for so long but I didn't swoop it up. I regret it so bad. they were 370. size 10.5 andi slept. yes I would pay that much for these I'd pay 400 acutualy. get at me if you have a pair

^^^^^concept of japan

^^^^^concept of japan

i love cojp dunks. Too bad for the most part 11 was the standard limit in size. In general the nylon tongue dunks and early footaction exclusive colorways justsat on sale. It was funny the only epopel that were buying them were all the shoe sellers from japan who would come in and buy size run after size run.

Originally Posted by PistonsNick13

So i have a size 12.5 id say foot, and but i feel like dunk's run big, b.c i have some ID lows in 12 and they fit perfect, maybe a little loose even, while some basketball shoes i need a 13/14. I was wondering does anyone have an idea whether 11.5 would fit? b/c that seems to be the only size i can find for some classic two tones on napsize.
I don't think a 11.5 would fit. Dunks most of the time run true to size.

Originally Posted by PistonsNick13

So i have a size 12.5 id say foot, and but i feel like dunk's run big, b.c i have some ID lows in 12 and they fit perfect, maybe a little loose even, while some basketball shoes i need a 13/14. I was wondering does anyone have an idea whether 11.5 would fit? b/c that seems to be the only size i can find for some classic two tones on napsize.
thats really pushing it. I'd say a 12 would be ok but 11.5 and it could be tough.

Ima big fan of co jp dunks! Wish i see this post earlier

Heres my contribution:
Brazils

And my all time favorites the Pistacchio's- got em for 12.99 bin on ebay! Looking for a second pair
wink.gif
...............anybody, anybody?
Pretty beat tho:

Back
Top Bottom