OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Haven't bought dunks in ages.
Here are mine, most of them were bought around the time they came out, so needless to say, most of them are pretty beat... but i can't get myself toparting with them either, these are pretty much some of the first shoes that got me collecting to start with.

Me in red.
3065642726_71b278794b.jpg

I think you'll have to look on eBay for those. They were released in '03 so unless you find a sneaker boutique that sells older releases your out ofluck on that one.

jojo...the white/patent navy are awesome. As a matter of fact, all of the leather/patent highs are awesome.

jaybe...that's a nice deal. I've seen them go for around $600 before.

Glad this thread is thriving .. props to all the contributors.. jojo, OGfiend, everyone
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
Originally Posted by ii2cky

no sb's allowed? w t f ?

we dun like ur kind 'round these parts!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Dallas, if you're talking about my picture. The two tone blue highs are from '99 color way is Rapid Blue/Storm Grey-White.

'02 White/Uni Blue foot actions. Love the pebbled leather/patent combo, rock the hell outta them.
117g13c.jpg

footaction was the first mall store to be put on the exclusive dunk program. Partly because they were up and coming and pitched themselves as"urban". Off the top of my head i can remember the all white patent lows, wht/carolina patent low, wht/red patent low, storm troopers, vaders,carolinas pictured above, cool grey patent highs, and maybe a few more. This was at a time when no other major mall stores were on the dunk program. And mandid they sit there. The only buyers were those who were buying multiple FSRs and sending them to Japan where people actually wanted them. There were many moredown the line but that was when the dunk program really took off and everyone carried dunk. The footaction exclusive patent dunk series was ahead of its time.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

My favorite dunks without a doubt. rock them to this day. maybe I can find some Fresh Halloweens one day
tongue.gif

I think I just went to heaven. what are these man they are dope!

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Wow is that a pair of Stussy Dunk Hi's
eek.gif
??? I remember when I had mine, these are truly some of the best made dunks ever (quality-wise) NOTHING from now compares to these. I always kick myself for the letting them go. Here is another one of my favorites CO.JP's STORM RAPIDS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow wow wow. Nikes best stuff was done a LONG time ago. What happened?

The FA exclusives were definitely ahead of their time. Thinking back, I realize that not all that many dunks at all came out in '01. '02 was definitelythe year dunks took off. Then they introduced SBs that year and they just skyrocketed. Its funny, the shoe is considered a classic, yet it wasn't producedduring most of the 90s.

Love NYC dunks
2gwb6fm.jpg

Went through my old pics, I sold most of these.
24mvvq0.jpg

ir1dzc.jpg

15d2i5g.jpg

OK OK OK.... I think the name of this thread needs to be changed yet again!!!!

Miyaballer24 and I were discussing making a new thread or having this one updated to "Official Simple DunkThread" or something like that.... Who is down???

I think that in terms of dunks, there is some cool stuff that came out all over the place, including SBs....
I mean it isn't just nylon tongues and CO JPs (though they are the creme de la creme)...
Brazils, NO NYLON but... DOPE!
NYC dunks, 2 tone with a lil NYC on it... DOPE!
Patent on alot of the older FA exclusives... DOPE!
All the way down to even the Be True SBs... DOPE!
And so on....

The trick to it is keeping it simple... I think that as long as that guide line is meet, this thread could end up being one ofthe top threads on NT...

Now we just need to figure if a new thread should be started or just rename this one????
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

If we all decide on a name we want I can just change the title
smile.gif

I know what you mean though.. However, I really don't want this thread to be flooded with "0mG SBz IZ h3at!!111!!" .. without being a snob oranything lol...

Originally Posted by JDocs

If we all decide on a name we want I can just change the title
smile.gif

I know what you mean though.. However, I really don't want this thread to be flooded with "0mG SBz IZ h3at!!111!!" .. without being a snob or anything lol...
Dang that was some funny stuff though.... Nah just put "Official Simple Dunk Thread Vol. NO CRAP!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, I really need to get around to taking pics of my dunks. Co.Jps are my current love search.

What up to MiYaBaLlEr24, have you found those syracuses you were on the hunt for?

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

OK OK OK.... I think the name of this thread needs to be changed yet again!!!!

Miyaballer24 and I were discussing making a new thread or having this one updated to "Official Simple Dunk Thread" or something like that.... Who is down???

I think that in terms of dunks, there is some cool stuff that came out all over the place, including SBs....
I mean it isn't just nylon tongues and CO JPs (though they are the creme de la creme)...
Brazils, NO NYLON but... DOPE!
NYC dunks, 2 tone with a lil NYC on it... DOPE!
Patent on alot of the older FA exclusives... DOPE!
All the way down to even the Be True SBs... DOPE!
And so on....

The trick to it is keeping it simple... I think that as long as that guide line is meet, this thread could end up being one of the top threads on NT...

Now we just need to figure if a new thread should be started or just rename this one????
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Yeah, but I wasn't really trippin off the thread title change. Posting those GR Dunk mids last page though was pushing it...
laugh.gif

yeahitsRUST - What's up bro, long time no talk! Check back a couple pages, I posted a pic of my updated collection and yeah, I managed to grab a DS pair ofthe syracuses. Looking for the Georgetowns now though.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom