OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Not sure if I posted these in here...from my collection post...

2868987958_3728d90931.jpg

Now thats a thread name!!!! Nice JDocs!!! OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. NO GARBAGE is the TRUTH!!!!

Dope white/orange Jdocs.

Good call with the thread name. I mean "garbage" is a relative term so we'll prolly still get some less interesting pics in here, but w/e.

So who's got a pair of those navy/white pebbled leather highs from 2000?

My contribution... Decided to just pic them all...

^^^^Thanks Corgi...

^^^^Worked in these washing golf carts at a golf club for 3 1/2 straight years!!!!

I know I know, heres some of the simple SBs...

^^^^My personal favorite SB that I own...

I didn't know for sure if these would be considered "garbage" or not, but here they are, theWorld Hoop edition dunks... Let me know if they deserve a spot....

I am really glad this thread is up and running, LETS SEE SOME RELATIVE HEAT!!!
roll.gif

JDocs, az005us, joround3, Jake - Dope collections. Great to see the rare colorways being displayed! Keep it going!

Olives were the first "SB-+$!" shoe I ever bought. I got those in 5th grade back when my moms bought me one pair a year for school. I ran the mile inthose shoes every monday morning. They were beat. Man those shoes bring memories. Anyone selling a pair? 9.5-10.5 will do just fine!

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

nice olives and stone/mesa
smokin.gif

YoungSk8, have you posted your collection yet? im curious to see your kicks.
Not yet i have to get another memory card for my camera first. Coming soon tho.

Will get around to posting the rest of them, but I figured I would share these:

Anyone else have any more info on them? I bought them in 2001 and have been in my closet since.

^Foot Action exclusive (pretty sure). They come around every now and then. Very very dope. My size too...wanna sell em to me?

OGfiend: PM me if you are interested.
trakalot: What part of the 805 are you from? I'm in Oxnard.

Some really, really dope stuff in here.
pimp.gif

Took a quick photo while I am at home of my non-SB Dunks. The hardest to find were probably my white Yin-Yangs. Actually, I take that back, all of them werehard to find.
laugh.gif
As I sell my shoes off, I know most of these are notgoing anywhere though. Non-SB Dunks > SB Dunks. I have a pair of Shima Shima IIs coming in as well. If anyone has the black Yin-Yangs, Stillwaters, SilverSurfers, Womens Daktaris and Splatters, Olives, Stone Mesas, or any other cool Dunks, please let me know.

Unforbes, Alohas, White Yin-Yangs, Splatters, Daktaris
City Attack IDs, Grunges, Sambas, Unmulders, and FAs.

Lots of nice stuff, but joround damn....I cringed when I saw that. I KILLED and threw away my Journeys Dunks. No regrets, I just wish I had another pair
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom