OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Dope stuff ya'll. I'll be back with some pics, hopefully soon
pimp.gif

Quick and Sha77er S7ar....

Thank you for the kind words and it's nice to see yall as well. Starting to feel like I'm one of the only old heads around here
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Still appears that you are holding onto some beauties...
Not to say that I haven't dished something here or there, but I really still have all my heat. Anything memorable that I used to have, Istill do. Pickups have slowed nearly to a halt though, I find it difficult to find the kind of shoes I want and I'm not feeling most new stuff.

Yall still holding? We should start an old heads thread with some black/red and orange/grey boxes in there.

this post takes me back man.

not co.jp, but my hayday of dunks (the not craptastic days)

jt2jgy.jpg

i dont own any of these anymore.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

^^^^^concept of japan
This picture brings tears to my eyes... I bought these in a Size 12 from Niketown Seattle(I'm a Size 8.5-9)... My dad convinced me to return them a week later, because he said "What are you going to do with a Size 12 shoe???" I toldhim they would be worth money and I would hang onto them for collection, and I regret returning them now...

My favorite shoe of all time... If anyone has DS Rainbow Dunk's for a reasonable price, please let me know!!!

I've seen this thread so many times but it always amazes me. I'm in desperate need of some Argons! Sz 7.5 get at me T_T

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

A couple more...
smile.gif

I just went through this page, and saw you were selling some patent 89's lat year....still avail? long stretch i know

anybody have a pic of the blk/red co.jp dunk hi that looks kinda like blk/red aj1? think they released in 99. thanks.

Here is a pic (NOT MINE). They were not co.jp though....Footaction exclusive maybe? I remember a kid at my high school who definitely did not buy from Japanhaving them.

b4e158e27445a081788bdf700e922538ceb8e4a.jpg

My contribution: Nike Co.Jp Halloween Dunks

Might let these go due to low funds, anyone interested
nerd.gif
PM!

Back
Top Bottom