Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

Prescription is amazing, best song I heard from Q

Grooveline Pt.2 is too smooth wow

man shutup. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

The album was decent. Skipped a few tracks but the songs I did like we're above average. Nowhere near classic though.

Overall it's a good album from an artist who won't be here in 5 years. J roc is the only other artist on TDE besides Kendrick that has some what stood the test of time.

I rock with it. He's putting our hood back on the map

P.S.
Dom Kennedy had a better album.

Last edited:
Anyone gotta extra ticket for his show in NY Tuesday? Tixs sold out quicker than I thought

Last edited:

Running through the playlist I made and this seems to flow better.  I don't know if its the album as a whole or the arrangement.

Classic good? No

Eff that track sequence, I jumped the gun on that one. 

This is the formula right here...

Hoover Street
Yay Yay
Break The Bank
Blind Threats 
Pusha Man
His & Her Friend
Prescription/Oxymoron
What They Want
The Purge
Californication
Collard Greens
Gravy
Los Awesome
Hell Of A Night
Studio
Groovline pt. 2
Man Of The Year
**** LA
Gangsta

I can't even listen to the original sequence after making this one :pimp: . Remy LeBeau Remy LeBeau I still stick by what I said, I dare you to listen to the album from front to back in this order and tell me it doesn't improve immensely.

Last edited:
@GeminiStar man I shouldn't have to do all of that for a good album to sound better :lol: I'm listening to the album the way it was intended and judging it off of that as well. Glad you enjoy it that way tho, as long as people are supporting it really doesn't matter.

@GeminiStar man I shouldn't have to do all of that for a good album to sound better :lol: I'm listening to the album the way it was intended and judging it off of that as well. Glad you enjoy it that way tho, as long as people are supporting it really doesn't matter.

True, but I just can't help but feel like Kendrick was being slick when he sequenced the album that way. :lol:

It's one of the main complaints of the album and it's blatantly obvious that the album sounds better when rearranged.

Like why the hell is Studio in between Hoover Street and Prescription/Oxymoron?

Why the hell is Los Awesome and Collard Greens right after Gangsta destroying the hardcore vibe it set?!

#DuckworthsabotagedQ

True, but I just can't help but feel like Kendrick was being slick when he sequenced the album that way. :lol:

It's one of the main complaints of the album and it's blatantly obvious that the album sounds better when rearranged.

Like why the hell is Studio in between Hoover Street and Prescription/Oxymoron?

Why the hell is Los Awesome and Collard Greens right after Gangsta destroying the hardcore vibe it set?!

#DuckworthsabotagedQ

I feel you

View media item 795829
Q about to do AT LEAST 150,000 first week. Quote me on that...

Q is not doing 150,000 first week. I can see 40 maybe 50 K.

Might as well prepare your "yeah that was a bit of a stretch" response now :lol:

View media item 796561
I'm sticking to what I said, eff dat Q gonna sell.

lol he doing 80 @ minimum

With what single? "Man of the Year" is only NT & 106 Park hot.
Definitely agree with this.
nahhhh chill bruh-bruh

Q will do 60k his first week, tops. Y'all boys gotta remember its 2014 not 2004. We're all pirates.

...I'm gonna support Q though and purchase off iTunes day 1

Q doesn't have "****** Problems" ft. Drake, Kendrick, and 2 Chainz

I **** w/ Q but I'm bring realistic

a dude like tity boi only sold 140k his first outing, and he was literally everywhere..

Q might do 60-65k.

I think Q will be undershipped, he not doing 100k first week.

150K-160K first week sales projected

View media item 828034
What I say! What I say!

View media item 828038

Back
Top Bottom