Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

My man Gemini getting them "I told you so you"s off :lol: :pimp:

But proving Dipset wrong is a hollow victory fam. My ___ is damn near ALWAYS wrong :lol:

After a lot more listens Oxymoron is infinitely better than GKMC. Inb4 my avy replies but I don't like any songs on it whereas I like the majority of Oxymoron. It's a lot less boring.

damn for real?

i have not heard the album yet ill have to check tomorrow

damn for real?

i have not heard the album yet ill have to check tomorrow

apples to oranges. If you like gansta rap the absolute best, you may like this better than GKMC.

Kendrick is all around better to me and so is GKMC. it's more cohesive and has less skippable tracks to me.

Californication!! = 
sick.gif

Props to Q. I didn't think he's push numbers like that but, as I stated in here, people were GROSSLY underestimating his buzz.

:smoking

Dudes talking about he only "NT and 106 & Park hot" like them ***** is remotely the same :lol:

I'm saying though, underestimated the hell out of Q. :lol:

My man Gemini getting them "I told you so you"s off :lol: :pimp:

But proving Dipset wrong is a hollow victory fam. My ___ is damn near ALWAYS wrong :lol:

True :lol:

About to start playing around with the order myself...

Hoover Street
Yay Yay
Break The Bank
Blind Threats
Pusha Man
His & Her Friend
Prescription/Oxymoron
What They Want
The Purge
Californication
Collard Greens
Gravy
Los Awesome
Hell Of A Night
Studio
Groovline pt. 2
Man Of The Year
**** LA
Gangsta

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE

apples to oranges. If you like gansta rap the absolute best, you may like this better than GKMC.

Kendrick is all around better to me and so is GKMC. it's more cohesive and has less skippable tracks to me.

Use that track sequence above, it's way more cohesive and less skippable.

break the bank and blind threats has an issue with this statement as well.

View media item 828650
I'll allow it

Great Time For Music

Certainly is, I still have to listen to Girl and Mastermind. When you hear about all of the albums that's supposed to release this year 2014 seems like it's going to be crazy. :smokin

Off the shuffle, Cudi's "Internal Bleeding" after "Prescription/Oxymoron" makes me wonder what they would have cooked up had Q gotten the collab he wanted...

Back
Top Bottom