Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

Off the shuffle, Cudi's "Internal Bleeding" after "Prescription/Oxymoron" makes me wonder what they would have cooked up had Q gotten the collab he wanted...
Off the shuffle, Cudi's "Internal Bleeding" after "Prescription/Oxymoron" makes me wonder what they would have cooked up had Q gotten the collab he wanted...

My dude, who is the breezy in your avy?

Last edited:

Californication is the best song off the album hands down
Hoover Street disagrees...
break the bank and blind threats has an issue with this statement as well.
Prescription/Oxymoron would beg to differ.

This album really deserves the praise and the sales. I'm happy for Q. It really isn't comparable to GKMC in the fact that Kendrick was able to capture a moment in time with his debut. That's why he'll get the classic rating while Q might fly under the radar a bit. My only real problem with GKMC is that it was kind of a cliche story that we've heard before. Just repackaged for this new generation. It was nearly flawless in execution but it is what it is. Oxymoron on the other hand doesn't try to be anything other than a representation of Q. He really brings you into what he's about and what he represents. What more could you ask for on a debut? From the album cover, to his daughters presence on the album to the songs, you really get to know Q. And he's just such a likeable guy. How can you not want to see him eat? This that posted on the block music. *Turns up What They Want*

For those that got the Target Deluxe version, did y'all kind of feel bamboozled that "Pusha Man" was a bonus track? Regardless, it was still money well spent and I bought the bonus tracks off iTunes as well so I have that 19 track super deluxe version. My only skippable tracks are "Los Awesome" and "His and Her Fiend." I've already bought tickets to his tour in April and when I hear that switch from "Prescription" to "Oxymoron" I'm turning up like a white boy in a 90's mosh pit. I'm talking about hitting these n***** with Shaq elbows to the dome.

You showed me up. Props fam.

Props to Q. I didn't think he's push numbers like that but, as I stated in here, people were GROSSLY underestimating his buzz.

:smoking

Dudes talking about he only "NT and 106 & Park hot" like them ***** is remotely the same :lol:

:lol: :wow:

My man Gemini getting them "I told you so you"s off :lol: :pimp:

But proving Dipset wrong is a hollow victory fam. My ___ is damn near ALWAYS wrong :lol:

:lol: I'm pretty spot on with my opinions. I lost this one though.

Who buying all those "oxymoron" albums? TDE?!

Q about to do AT LEAST 150,000 first week. Quote me on that...

Q is not doing 150,000 first week. I can see 40 maybe 50 K.

Might as well prepare your "yeah that was a bit of a stretch" response now
laugh.gif

I'm sticking to what I said, eff dat Q gonna sell.

lol he doing 80 @ minimum

With what single? "Man of the Year" is only NT & 106 Park hot.
Definitely agree with this.
nahhhh chill bruh-bruh

Q will do 60k his first week, tops. Y'all boys gotta remember its 2014 not 2004. We're all pirates.

...I'm gonna support Q though and purchase off iTunes day 1

Q doesn't have "****** Problems" ft. Drake, Kendrick, and 2 Chainz

I **** w/ Q but I'm bring realistic

a dude like tity boi only sold 140k his first outing, and he was literally everywhere..

Q might do 60-65k.

I think Q will be undershipped, he not doing 100k first week.

150K-160K first week sales projected

What I say! What I say!
Dude was really out here with notepad HEAVY

repped 
roll.gif

copped the album Tuesday and a ticket for the Santa Cruz stop...Q the only one i haven't seen live yet :pimp:

Last edited:
changing up the tracklist to make it better, though?

some of you are weird as hell man.

I'm saying though :lol:

Respect his art, the tracklist is like that for a reason either you **** with it or you don't

Dudes saying "it would be a classic, in this order" :x :lol:

Doing too much.

Back
Top Bottom