Official Schoolboy Q Oxymoron Thread, Releasing February 25th 2014

After listening to GIRL you can definitely see where Pharrell's head was at and what intentions he had when making the Los Awesome beat.

Low-key curious about what Pharrell would have done with that beat had he kept it. :lol:

watching some of these live vids for the promo he's been doing... this show is about to be serious on tuesday :x :wow: :pimp:

the album goes hard but that Los Awesome track should have never left the cutting room floor. the worst song to ever come out of TDE.

this the second time I done seen slander directed towards Michael Jordan.... and damn man I like Los Awesome :lol:

bought the album today, have to support. He gotta show in Dallas in 2 weeks---it's on a Sunday. I'm debating about going; I don't "love" Q like I love K.Dot. Plus I'm not sold on Rashaad.

Listened to the album one time and I am disappointed. I think the hype had me expecting a different type of sound. Maybe I just have to give it another spin but so far I'd rate it at a 2 out of 5

at first I seen all the people talking bad about it and how they disliked it, but after listening this is what I've been listening to pretty frequently I like the album its pretty dope. and Los awesome is cool the hook is too nice

Wait, Future is on this album? Somebody break this down for me cuz I didn't hear that fool at all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom