Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

Why not have the team play at Stanford? Brand new stadium which isn't selling out during the college season...But I believe it only seats 40,000 to 50,000total. Ahh well...I don't know what will happen with this stadium talk which has been going on for years...But believe it in our lifetime, the Niners willget a new stadium someday. Haha.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Another losing season and have these %+%!#+# play at Kezar.
laugh.gif
If not they can play at Lowells football field. Where icreated havoc
pimp.gif

Stanfurd sucks, we play there we will be a losing team forever, just like their football team post-Willingham.

Okay got the Cal homerism out of my system, it seems feasible...Santa Clara would be ideally better (i'm biased cuz i live 5-10 from santa clara), but PaloAlto would be a better location distance-wise for those in SF, etc.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
If not they can play at Lowells football field. Where i created havoc
pimp.gif

I salted the $$@@ out of the soccer field once. Speaking of Lowell football, coach Ski FTL.

Anyways, the Broncos released Dre Bly. What do ya'll think we take a flier on him and move Clements to FS?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
If not they can play at Lowells football field. Where i created havoc
pimp.gif

I salted the $$@@ out of the soccer field once. Speaking of Lowell football, coach Ski FTL.

Anyways, the Broncos released Dre Bly. What do ya'll think we take a flier on him and move Clements to FS?

it could only make the defense better i suppose....unless clements' run stopping abilities arent that good in those 8 man fronts...

The 49ers today announced that there will, in fact, be a uniform change for the 2009 season.

The concept of throwback-style uniforms has been discussed for several seasons. The new design will be on display at the 49ers draft day event on April 25, the club announced.

Club chief operating officer Andy Dolich foreshadowed today's announcement at the state-of-the-franchise event last night in San Mateo when he said, "Stay tuned," after being asked if the 49ers might go back to the team's classic uniform design that was changed in 1996.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
hoping for the best

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

The 49ers today announced that there will, in fact, be a uniform change for the 2009 season.

The concept of throwback-style uniforms has been discussed for several seasons. The new design will be on display at the 49ers draft day event on April 25, the club announced.

Club chief operating officer Andy Dolich foreshadowed today's announcement at the state-of-the-franchise event last night in San Mateo when he said, "Stay tuned," after being asked if the 49ers might go back to the team's classic uniform design that was changed in 1996.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
hoping for the best

eek.gif
eek.gif

im like the direction were heading in already
and as for mcallaster he'd be a hell of a pickup
pimp.gif

After seeming open to the possibility in their state of the franchise presser Monday night, the 49ers released a statement Tuesday saying they "are not interested in Michael Vick."

The statement came via club spokesman after San Francisco apparently got nervous its Monday comments would be construed as tampering. Vick remains under contract with the Falcons, and the Niners forfeited a fifth-round pick in 2008 for tampering with Lance Briggs. Four teams have now publicly denied any interest in Vick: the Jets, Lions, Bucs, and 49ers.

Rotoworld

So we're interested, but we're not. Wink wink.

Uniform change
pimp.gif

wouldn't mind c. mcallister or f.taylor. i personally want them to get J Gross and Otagwe frpm stl. . And draft best pass rusher and Leshon Mccoy in thesecond round.

So what do you guys think? Which would you rather switch back to?

OPTION A:
topper-montana.jpg
77052367.jpg

OPTION B:
fb_AAHV080_16x20.jpg
sanders.gif

I personally prefer the gold pants, but those 94 throwback jerseys were
pimp.gif

IMO Bly has always been a cover 2/zone guy, and not able to defend well man-to-man

McAllister has seen better days but if we can get him cheap i say go for it. he's solid when healthy.

Option A and I think the Niners should look into McAllister...Why not right? Did Nmande get franchised by the Raiders? If not...Bring him along as well. Haha.

I was never a fan of option B...Even when they won the Super Bowl...I think Steve wasn't even a fan of the colors.

Back
Top Bottom