Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

State of the franchise sounds pretty important...might have to check that out
nerd.gif

not too much, they talked about relocation possibly, and singletary said he hasn't named a starting QB b/c he wants competition. otherwise not too much, just random fluff

Do you guys believe it's unfair that Shaun Hill hasn't been given the starting QB position? It's starting to sound like the QB situation thebeginning of last year. I personally think that Shaun Hill should be the QB for one season. He has played well in the games he played last year.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Do you guys believe it's unfair that Shaun Hill hasn't been given the starting QB position? It's starting to sound like the QB situation the beginning of last year. I personally think that Shaun Hill should be the QB for one season. He has played well in the games he played last year.
i think he deserves a year too, and i think he will get it. it really seems like Singletary just doesn't want to officially say it butit's like, 95% that he'll be our starting QB. at least that's what i got out of what he said today.

* When Ted Robinson asked an emailed question about changing back to the 49ers old uniform colors…

Dolich asked the audience: "Do you want us to change our uniforms?" YES, the crowd screamed back.

"Stay tuned," Dolich said, before pointing to Jed York and talking about his commitment to the team's legacy. "Don't be surprised if you see the championship colors back in the future."

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

* When Ted Robinson asked an emailed question about changing back to the 49ers old uniform colors…

Dolich asked the audience: "Do you want us to change our uniforms?" YES, the crowd screamed back.

"Stay tuned," Dolich said, before pointing to Jed York and talking about his commitment to the team's legacy. "Don't be surprised if you see the championship colors back in the future."

pimp.gif

That would be sooooooooo incredibly dope.
pimp.gif

Please no white pants. Those were terrible.

I would be definitely surprised if the Niners have the original colors of the OG uniforms next season.

Santa Clara would be the ONLY opportunity for the Niners to get as brand new Stadium. But then again, it's up to the people of Santa Clara if they want topay for all this to happen. I don't understand why people only want the Niners to play in San Fran...But let's be realistic, this organization has wonfive championships and this city has not done anything for them. Let the Niners head to Santa Clara since their headquarters are located there. I wouldn'tmind one bit.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Santa Clara would be the ONLY opportunity for the Niners to get as brand new Stadium. But then again, it's up to the people of Santa Clara if they want to pay for all this to happen. I don't understand why people only want the Niners to play in San Fran...But let's be realistic, this organization has won five championships and this city has not done anything for them. Let the Niners head to Santa Clara since their headquarters are located there. I wouldn't mind one bit.
i do. I like having them 5 minutes away from me

Santa Clara would be the ONLY opportunity for the Niners to get as brand new Stadium

There's a stadium opportunity at the Hunter's Point Shipyard.
9ers aren't too found of that idea and there's environmental issues as well.

The Santa Clara site isn't looking too promising either. I don't think voters would approve to paying tax dollars for a stadium especially withtoday's economy.

Back
Top Bottom