:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only time will tell. The footage is out on noodle arm Brock. Superbowl or bust

“noodle arm?”
1693242490539.gif

he hasn’t even played a full season how tf would it be super bowl or bust for him? makes no sense :lol:

4 QBs ever have won a SB their second year. time to start thinking logically
Cmon bro. Yall already making excuses? Lol

I don’t blame Jimmy for feeling some type of way about how everything was handled over the last few years. But at the same take some accountability that your underwhelming performance late in big games and your tendency for getting hurt all the time were influencing factors for everything that happened. And if he felt some type of way, then he should’ve said how he was feeling earlier.

Jimmy is the nicest QB of all time. All smiles and no bark ntm dude got an egg noodle for an arm

He's a softie and a wuss and is why he ain't man enough to take accountability for his constant choke jobs late in big games. He would always have excuses.

Bet Raiders fans will be done with Jimmy G-String as soon as they realize Hooterboy is even worse than Carr.

nahhhhhhhh can’t be

if this happened it’d send a clear sign to players. especially after the Trey trade. players talk and it’d be a bad look for the team and any potential free agents

I’m pretty sure a deal will get done by next week. The idea of them trading him is wild to me. Especially when they can play that game of franchise tag chicken if need be.

It makes no sense to be impulsive with a trade like that if they were so much as considering it. Especially with an elite defensive talent like Bosa.

This isn’t the NBA where that forcing your way out stuff works. Bosa has some leverage as there’s urgency to get a deal done by week 1. But the 49ers also have a solid amount of leverage as well.

I can EASILY see Bosa being traded if indeed both sides playing hardball. York doesn't have any vision imo.

This is not an unprecedented thing when it comes to the 49ers trading away some of the best defensive players of all time.

The GREAT Charles Haley, who was one of the best pass rushers in football during his 49er prime was traded to the Cowboys.

The GREAT Deion Samders, who needs no introduction, was allowed to take his talents to the Cowboys after the 49ers decided against re-signing Deion when he became a free agent.

If Haley and Deion would've stayed 49ers I'd bet my house we'd have at least 7 Lombardi's by now.

Having said that, Lynch and York bettnot trade Bosa!!

This next few days are going to be......
popcorn-eating.gif

Last edited:
Chris Jones + all that draft compensation?? **** I might have to take it lol.

Does anybody think Nick Bosa just doesn’t want to play in SF anymore? Seems like dude would rather play for the Jags in his home state rather than stay in the Bay lol

damn it i just wanted to see if bosa + hargrave could become the new cowboy + aldon

i like the idea of chris jones and draft comp but bosa is still only 25 and is the most disruptive pass rusher in a pass heavy league. i promise i’ll never refer to him as MAGA Bosa ever again

Back
Top Bottom