:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whoa whoa whoa…we gotta slow down here fellas. we gotta see how the season shakes out first. shanny dug this squad out of the grave after those tomsula/kelly years and has put them in position to win it all 3 of the past 4 years

the alternative could (likely) be a lot worse
He always comes in here with the wild takes lol.

But I will say, if Lynch fumbles this long-term deal with Bosa and they don't make the SB. I think conversations will be had.

That's if Jed York isn't found guilty of insider trading :lol:

Imagine what would happen if we didn’t have Brock and stuck with Lance. They got lucky man. I’m not about saying fire Shanahan.

He’s been a blessing man. I don’t wanna go back to musical chairs with head coaches every year but I wonder what York would do to shanalynch if Lance didn’t pan out after trading all those picks.

But good thing we were adaptive with Brock and cmc where we don’t have to think too much about that huge mistake

It’s definitely crazy to how things played out with Brock. Because in my opinion if it was anything other than Brock playing at a high level after Jimmy went down. Then Trey Lance is the 2023 starter, or at the very least it’s his job to lose.

But damn. They ended up playing better with Brock under center than they did with Jimmy. And aside from the Denver game, Jimmy was playing decent before he got hurt.

As for the pick not panning out. As long as they keep winning and are in contention. I don’t think either of them end up on the hot seat. And they have things in place to sustain it in comparison to the 2011-13 squads. But at some point if they keep getting close but still can’t get over the hump, I could see a move being made coaching wise before anything happens GM wise.

I watch a lot of David Lombardi's videos because he really breaks down reality from an unbias standpoint. From his video this morning, you can really see why it was time to walk away from Trey Lance and also what is holding up the Bosa deal. From my perspective, it was either we keep Trey Lance and risk losing Bosa or find a way. You could argue with me all day but I'm takin Bosa all day if I had to lose Trey.

With that said, get the Bosa deal done!

why they gotta do him like this?! :rofl:

IMG_1537.jpeg

We fell in love with Jimmy after 5 games. Gave him a contract smh

We fell in love with Purdy after 7 games. Crowned him king smh

would you rather kirk cousins?

i’m confused what you wanted the team to do

would you rather kirk cousins?

i’m confused what you wanted the team to do
Lance did not recieve a legit chance. He didnt even get 5 games.

The problem started with the Soloman Thomas pick. We didnt even look at Mahomes or Watson.

Im not sure why Cousins entered this convo

Lance did not recieve a legit chance. He didnt even get 5 games.

The problem started with the Soloman Thomas pick. We didnt even look at Mahomes or Watson.

Im not sure why Cousins entered this convo

cause kyle’s always had a hard on for kirk

i mean they fumbled the lance situation but it’s done. did you really want them to start trey over purdy at this point?

brock not only looks more "ready" than lance, he's also on a far more affordable contract.. a team trying to sign Bosa, this could have also been a cap decision

"Noodle arm Brock?" LOL

BCB zipped this pass on the run NTM after a pump fake on the defender to give himself space and threw the rock to the perfect spot in the end zone like very few can and all Aiyuk did was drop a sure TD.

Only time will tell. The footage is out on noodle arm Brock. Superbowl or bust

he hasn’t even played a full season how tf would it be super bowl or bust for him? makes no sense :lol:

4 QBs ever have won a SB their second year. time to start thinking logically

Back
Top Bottom