OFFICIAL 2024-2025 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON THREAD *LYIN' SZN IS HERE*

Who will win the 2024-2025 College Football Playoffs?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I’ve been traveling all afternoon… the thread only moved 10 pages today so I assume the buffs did ok up Nebraska, right?

That's COSM. They have one out here in Inglewood. Tried to go for the LSU / SC game last week but it was sold out

That's COSM. They have one out here in Inglewood. Tried to go for the LSU / SC game last week but it was sold out
Yeah same here my wife tried to get reservation for the Cowboys and Saints game next weekend and they are sold out

This isn't how football works. You can't just throw a bunch of random guys together every year and think they will play better as a unit. Getting guys who were average G5 players or backups at P5 programs isn't going to magically upgrade your offensive line.

At Jackson State, getting G5 players gives you a huge town advantage over other teams SWAC opponent, That's not the same case the P5 level.

Knowing Deion, he will get another 40 transfers next season and try it again instead of actually recruiting high school players and developing them. After watching this game I'm even more sure that Coach Prime will leave after this season

Last edited:
So I read all these messages and didn’t see any about the real storyline brewing.

There’s a team in Knoxville that looks pretty solid this year fellas…

Judkins looking the part as well at RB, adds that dimension Trey Sermon brought a few years ago

IMG_0022.jpeg
IMG_0028.png
IMG_0025.jpeg

This isn't how football works. You can't just throw a bunch of random guys together every year and think they will play better as a unit. Getting guys who were average G5 players or backups at P5 programs isn't going to magically upgrade your offensive line.

At Jackson State, getting G5 players gives you a huge town advantage over other teams SWAC opponent, That's not the same case the P5 level.

Knowing Deion, he will get another 40 transfers next season and try it again instead of actually recruiting high school players and developing them. After watching this game I'm even more sure that Coach Prime will leave after this season

Colorado was never a long term plan for Prime that’s why he’s trying to skip the development in the trenches…He just wants his QB n skill players to carry them to 6+ wins a couple seasons n dip

Back
Top Bottom