:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5108F591-B7AC-4DB2-9043-6BE9E2B4F585.jpeg

given the salary cap situation I would rather they trade jimmy g for a draft pick than a player

Rookie contracts are a lot cheaper than proven commodities and vets

Joe Haden is 32 going on 33 and On an 8mil per year 40 mil contact

Kendall fuller is younger at least but just signed a 40 mil extension at 10 mil per year

And Marshon Lattimore no way. Dude literally just signed a 100 million dollar extension, that would swallow up all of the money freed up by jimmy g leaving and then some

After they extend bosa and deebo they aren’t gonna have a ton of throwing around money, and they have a ton of critical free agents leaving, I think only 33 niners are tendered for season

Laken Tomlinson, Jawuaski tart, kwan Williams, Arden key, Jordan Willis, Kevin givens, dj Jones, Dan brunskill, kentsvious street, azis alshair, mostert, hasty and a whole bunch of other guys are hitting free agency and we can’t keep ‘em all

We need a RG and RT

As much as people hate it, McGlinch is probably good enough to leave at RT

But they definitely are about to have a Guard crisis, need to sign, extend, or draft somebody before next season

Tomlinson, DJ Jones, KWaun, Alshair have to be the priority IMO. I would like Mostert to stick around, cause we all know what it is when he is healthy..

Peace out Tartt and Hasty.
Part of how our D line feasted was having so many guys they could rotate in and out and plug and play

I’d like to see Kevin Givens Arden Key and DJ Jones retained, but that means they might have to let Kentsvious Street and Jordan Willis go

Trey Lance instantly makes Kyle Shanahan a better coach.

When it's 4th a 2 at the 50, Kyle will no longer hesitate to go for it

We were limited at the end of games due to Jimmy being turnover prone. We become very one dimensional because teams know we aren't going to risk throwing late in games with Jimmy.

Ya legit think trey the one? Its still hard to tell with 2 full season games and very young. Got the built tho. But its still an unknown in my head. I hope he is the goods..
I have little to no doubt in my mind. He already had leadership qualities in him prior to being drafted. Being around Jimmy just enhances that. Ntm he has already shown improvement in just two games played. Coupled with the fact he possess tremendous talent both as a runner and passer, there's no limit to what he can do.

Oh, and Trey doesn't play scared in the 4th.

Plus if Shanny and Lynch don't make any attempt to get Watson or Rodgers it let's us know they believe Trey is the one.

These first two years with him at the helm are gonna say a lot. Mainly this first year I just want him to adjust his throwing mechanics and develop his footwork.

That Cardinals game he stepped into the pocket and made that cannon throw. Its a smart play, but then you got the ability to run too... So much more versatility and an added dimension. Accuracy and touch is the concern, but that can improve the more he plays. He just has to get a good rapport with the guys in the locker room. Especially with Kittle.

I have little to no doubt in my mind. He already had leadership qualities in him prior to being drafted. Being around Jimmy just enhances that. Ntm he has already shown improvement in just two games played. Coupled with the fact he possess tremendous talent both as a runner and passer, there's no limit to what he can do.

Oh, and Trey doesn't play scared in the 4th.

Plus if Shanny and Lynch don't make any attempt to get Watson or Rodgers it let's us know they believe Trey is the one.
This guy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Same guy who wanted Sam Darnold in the offseason and tried to convince us Kyle Pitts was the selection at 3 overall is now with 100% certainty telling us Trey Lance is a transcendent talent. Same guy who’s got Bill Walsh era expectations and has no respect for what John Lynch and Shanahan have built over last 5 years.

Boy if you don’t find another forum.

Last edited:
This guy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Same guy who wanted Sam Darnold in the offseason and tried to convince us Kyle Pitts was the selection at 3 overall is now with 100% certainty telling us Trey Lance is a transcendent talent. Same guy who’s got Bill Walsh era expectations and has no respect for what John Lynch and Shanahan have built over last 5 years.

Boy if you don’t find another forum.
I'm still in ya head eh? Lmaoooo. Don't let me get to you lol

No wonder you didn't bet me. You KNEW Jimmy wasn't gonna lead this team to a SB win JUST LIKE I TOLD YOUR STUBBORN CHILDISH SELF

I was right about Jimmy, You were wrong.

Go back to your room. I ain't goin nowhere buddy. You don't like it, hit the ignore button and sit ya rear end down kid

And yeah, you reach the NFC championship 5x in 11 years and reach 2 SBs, best believe I got title winning expectations just like I did in the 80s and 90s. But of course you wouldn't have the slightest idea about that. You on the other hand are happy with 2nd and 3rd place. Lmaoooo. Rook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom