:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
49ersaaron8 49ersaaron8 ..hey kid, why don't you give me a hot take on this will ya :lol:

Damn I hate being right and you must hate it too:rofl:

Let's bring out The Truth shall we? I'm on the roast this morning bruh
Screenshot_20220205-090108_Chrome.jpg

Even if the 49ers picked Pitts over Lance, they still would've ended up with a gem. That's just facts.

But let's go on. Since you've been obsessed with me and my opinions all season...here's the proof:
Screenshot_20220205-085800_Chrome.jpg

Lmaooooo. I had you "conflicted" eh??

Advice: next time just listen to the old man instead of trying to fight. Ever heard of "Respect your elders?"

#wordsofwisdom

All good though bro...

Screenshot_20220205-090158_Chrome.jpg

Like I said to you before: wake me up when Jimmy G leads em to a Super Bowl W. You know it. I know it. Jimmy was NEVER going to lead this team to a Lombardi trophy. He still the same Jimmy he was in 2019.

At the end of the day we are die hard fans of the same team and I don't even know you and vice versa. Therefore, right back atcha bro. Make sure you don't ever bet me though. You will likely Lose.:lol::lol:

This was me month before the draft

This was you later that day.

So just knock it off man.
You reaching bruh.

Stop twisting the narrative.

You brought up Pitts, who I wanted. I was right about Pitts the whole time and showed you Pitts was worth a #3 pick and he proved why he was a generational talent like Lance. 49ers wouldn't have missed with either pick. But of course you didn't know that lol

You brought up how Jimmy was your guy.

I told you he wouldn't lead us to a SB win. I was right, while you kept riding Jimmy hard like this lol
Screenshot_20220205-172023_Chrome.jpg

Talk about needing help. I mean look at that shirt lol. Embarrassing.

You sitting there trying to clown my predictions when you should be asking yourself why you were 🤡 enough to bet and lose hundreds of dollars thinking the 49ers were going to reach the SB with Jimmy starting the NFC championship game.

Last edited:
My lady bought me the shirt. It’s just jokes champ.

Brother if you believe trading up to #3 overall and forfeiting 2 future 1st round picks in the process to land a offensive weapon is wise then, we aren’t going to see Eye to Eye on much of anything.

And Generational Talent can’t be used quite yet big daddy. He averaged 60 yards a game and had 1 TD. And I’m a fan of Kyle Pitts.

Who going to be nfc qb for probowl? Ima watch. We finna see..dare i say.. how deebo and kittle look with a real qb? Want to see what kind of plays they draw up for them..

Another Jimmy G(arbage) special just for the slurpers who actually thought Jimmy would win the NFCC game, and another prime example of what Trey WON'T be doing next year like Jimmy does with regularity when throwing while rolling to his right

Good riddance

A lot of 49ers fans already been knowin' tho so we gucci...

Last edited:
How great is Trey Lance? Look at the rookie do **** this year that Jimmy couldn’t do vs Seattle and GB lol. Only in Jimmy's wildest dreams could he make these plays...

49ers fans should have ZERO DOUBT in their minds that Trey will eventually lead this team to a SB victory within 2 years with this 49ers squad.

It is my FIRM belief had Lance started the 2021 season from Day 1, we'd be playing vs the Bengals next Sunday. But that's just me. Trey will prove it in 2022. Super Bowl bound in '22 as long as we healthy, watch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom