:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ordered this back in January a few days before the Cowboys playoff game. It finally arrived today.

To say my excitement isn’t what it was when I initially placed the order would be an understatement. I can’t help but laugh lmao.

21ED0ABE-EE3F-4928-A600-929A70EC1678.jpeg
F6D3D51D-3EBF-4763-99E0-17E5FF78E40B.jpeg

it’s wild that in 2022-2023 a jimmy #10 jersey get more mileage than a deebo.

life is frustrating

Deebo invoking his bro jimmy g on Instagram, I bet he was hyped when Jimmy g said Deebo would get his money 1 way or the other

B31ECCFE-050D-492E-85C8-6C253B587346.jpeg

So Deebo told them to not even make an offer? Im over Deebo guys.

honestly i think it is just more pressure tactics

but yeah getting pretty tired of him and his agent using these scare tactics

if the 9ers really only offered 19 mil the whole thing is a little more believable, altho i guess we'll see what AJ brown signs for

but clearly deebo, his camp, and his family are being advised to play these crazy games on social media by his agent to try to drive up a big extendo offer or force the trade to someone else who will make the ~25 mil a year commitment

probably arguments about offsetting language, incentives, injury plan, guaranteed money too on the contract side

As much as I would love for the 49ers to play hard ball, Deebo’s value is at a all time high and we can get major assets, not them Defo trade packages

NY giants are dealing Toney and their FO are calling teams asking what WR they can get in a trade for their first round pick 👀

I’m just trying to block this out for now and focus on the draft. Things should start to heat up with Jimmy as certain teams do/don’t get their man at QB. I think Willis and Ridder go to the Falcons and Panthers, possibly Pickett. I just don’t know who’s taking on Jimmy’s $25 mill unless a contender loses their qb for the season.

Last edited:
I remember the Vikings got the 7th pick in the 2005 draft in exchange for Randy Moss. They drafted Troy Williamson at wide receiver with that pick. He was out the league within 3 years. That should be a huge cautionary tale with the uncertainty of trading for picks.

Unless they’re getting a Herschel Walker trade type return, it’s foolish to trade him just because he’s mad. Especially when he has no leverage whatsoever.

They have an elite receiver under team control for two more seasons who barely turned 26. If the issues with Deebo are beyond money. Get established proven talent in return for him instead of a bunch of question marks in the form of picks.

The 49ers have no obligation to trade Deebo, and given Deebo has minimal leverage in all this. If Deebo is this elite talent who every team should be trying to acquire like all these NFL analysts are saying, the 10th pick in the draft in exchange for him is flat out laughable. Don’t the Jets have the 4th pick as well? They must not really want a receiver like Deebo with that trash *** offer.

The more I think about it. I doubt he gets traded during the draft unless they get a kings ransom in return for him.

Part of it is to send a message. Because if you reward bad behavior by accommodating his trade request and take 40 cents on the dollar in the process, all that’s going to do is embolden other players to try similar stunts if they’re not happy. And this isn’t the first time a guy has wanted out, and it won’t be the last.

Back
Top Bottom