:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this point I just want the story.

If he stays we retain a top talent.

If he goes we get picks and more cap.

In my mind it’s got to be the money.

I don’t even blame them for being divas to be honest. You just gotta match their energy though.

I wouldn’t take any of Deebos theatrics personally. If he’s unhappy and plays in a league where the power generally lies with the team in these situations. You gotta do what you gotta do.

But at the same time he shouldn’t take the 49ers response personally if it’s not the result he prefers either. It’s ultimately business for both sides.

I dunno the way he was talking made it seem like deebo gone imo

A few months ago he was saying deebo would be a longtime 9er

Today he says he doesn’t want to talk about it because it isn’t productive

It does sound like Deebo and his agent gave Lynch the ol “don’t say **** to stir up more drama or else we won’t even consider resigning” stiff arm. Very hush hush regarding his trade request

Let’s see what happens on Thursday. If he ends up getting traded. I’m thankful for some of the big plays he made the past few seasons. That catch in week 18 against the Rams. That td in the playoffs against Dallas etc. Him wanting out and potentially getting traded doesn’t minimize any of those things.

But if he’s not traded by Thursday, things get interesting.

With Lance starting next year I think the team should force Deebo to play and then tag him the year after that. Lance being green would benefit greatly from a player like him. I think having Deebo on the team is more valuable than any trade capital they can get. We have a win now roster, take advantage.

It is hard to win now when one of your star players doesnt want to play here. Him acting like this also probably doesnt sit well with a lot of the guys in the locker room. Hoping it is theatrics, and if it is not we will need all the trade capital we can get. Dont need the distractions.

i’m sure the guys in the locker room know the deal and understand it’s all theatrics. probably still annoying though

Back
Top Bottom