:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well they can’t just force him to play

If he wants to go all the way and go nuclear he could just hold out and not play

He’d lose money and a season accrued and potentially be downgraded to an RFA next year but he could do it

I have this bad feeling that deebo will keep this going and won’t touch the football without an extension wherever he’s playing even if he gets traded he’s probably going to demand that 24 or so mil a year extension before reporting in To whoever he theoretically got traded to

what if this deebo drama is just a smokescreen to distract us from the fact that they ain’t done **** with jimmy this off season?

Or smokescreen to have peeps not prepare for him and dissect his last season performance and plays and boom back at it again with a minimal wide back position now that we will have our rbs back. What ifff its shanny puppeteering it and they done said he getttn paid.. who knows. Mainly want this draft to pass quick.

what if this deebo drama is just a smokescreen to distract us from the fact that they ain’t done **** with jimmy this off season?
I agree. Seems there’s a whole lot tension being ventilated through media speculation. There’s an elephant in the room and no ones mentioning it, rather it’s being expressed through other player’s worth.

nah this whole debacle is the last thing john lynch and kyle were wanting

It isn’t a 5D chess smoke screen

They probably assumed Jimmy G would be their biggest off season concern , only to get caught up in one of the biggest ****storms of the offseason thus far

If Alex Mack retires too then we in for a wild ride

Just need Aaron Banks and Javon Kinlaw to get sidelined by injury before the reg season starts to have the full 9ers nightmare offseason BINGO.

Maybe throw in Jimmy G surviving the draft and beating out Trey in camp just for good measure

If Mack retires which it sounds like he’s going to do… I don’t care how we need to do it but lynch and Kyle need to figure out how they can draft Linderbaum. Dude is a stud Center

So many questions and so little answers. 2022 season can't get here soon enough.

All I know is this tho: we bettwin a Super Bowl next season

Let’s see what happens on Thursday. If he ends up getting traded. I’m thankful for some of the big plays he made the past few seasons. That catch in week 18 against the Rams. That td in the playoffs against Dallas etc. Him wanting out and potentially getting traded doesn’t minimize any of those things.

But if he’s not traded by Thursday, things get interesting.

This. Deebo is appreciated whether he’s here or heads elsewhere

This. Deebo is appreciated whether he’s here or heads elsewhere

Hell all this Deebo stuff is minor compared to all the Terrell Owens theatrics back in the day.

If he’s not traded Thursday. At some point, the 49ers and Deebos team likely get to talking behind the scenes. I’m sure John Lynch and company aren’t taking Deebo wanting out personally. Non guaranteed contracts and shorter careers. Talented players are going to go about things differently in the NFL since the stability young players get in the NBA and MLB isn’t always there, and players are well aware how cutthroat the league can be when it comes to personnel moves when a player isn’t a highly sought after commodity.

By all accounts, Deebo is a good teammate and well respected in that locker. I doubt him wanting out changes that. These guys are all well aware of and understand the business side of the game.

In comparison, TO was publicly dragging Jeff Garcia, coaches and the organization. Deebo has shown nothing but love to Jimmy and his teammates to where him liking tweets and posting and deleting stuff on social media is nothing major to me.

Picked up some new lids the other day

CF667BBC-54C8-4A8A-902C-01113A4F3869.jpeg

FC6D2C31-75D1-4AA8-B4D7-7F403C8832B9.jpeg

A8A3A67B-D641-41D7-A4A3-190DF1D489CD.jpeg

lynch probably drafting in order of need. i imagine it goes OLine, running back, and slot corner. at some point, adding some defensive line depth would be nice but idk about finding a dude in the trenches in the later rounds

Last edited:
New style GOAT jersey up on fanatics, just copped it!

Rumor is that Deebo will be staying because Lynch wants at minimum two first round picks if they trade deebo to replace the two they traded away to move up and make the trey lance pick last year

If that’s his price and lynch won’t negotiate for any less I think it will be hard to find a suitor

amidst all this jimmy then deebo drama, i’m legit excited to see lance get to be a week 1 starter. defenses are gonna have to respect his ability to escape pressure and use his legs. can’t always cheat and double kittle if you need a linebacker to protect against a QB who’s not afraid to run if necessary

the depth of that shanny playbook boutta be unleashed next year. the worst part of the year is the period of time between the draft and the end of preseason. certified football fan purgatory

amidst all this jimmy then deebo drama, i’m legit excited to see lance get to be a week 1 starter. defenses are gonna have to respect his ability to escape pressure and use his legs. can’t always cheat and double kittle if you need a linebacker to protect against a QB who’s not afraid to run if necessary

the depth of that shanny playbook boutta be unleashed next year. the worst part of the year is the period of time between the draft and the end of preseason. certified football fan purgatory
This. If Lance comes out looking to be the goods, our offense might look totally different this year where we don't have to routinely rely on Deebo making something out of nothing. On paper it doesn't look like we're a better team this year so far but the prospect of Lance finally in the drivers seat is def what I'm looking forward to the most.

Just browsing the interwebs and found this Montana M&N Legacy for $79… can anyone vouch for culturekings.com?

They also have a bunch of other legacy jerseys on sale from other teams but who cares about them right hehe

Let's be real. We tend to say this every offseason. Going to be up to Kyle to not have these mental hiccups during games and call a consistent and aggressive game.

Uncomfortable was TO acting a selfish babyback ***** airing out his qb to the media and being a crappy overall teammate and proceeding to do the same thing in Philly fighting teammates when things didn’t go his way.

Deebo could be traded between now and Thursday and would still be held in high regard by the organization and his teammates. If he really wants out and puts pressure on the organization. It’s business. But no one in that locker room is going to be looking at him funny over that. A player can want to be traded for business reasons, and still be a stand up teammate.

Now if a player wants out and starts badmouthing his teammates, the coaches etc in the process. That’s a different story.

We also have to consider that football is a sport the has massive turn over year to year, regardless of contract disputes and trades. Deebo is in the one percent of NFL players, even if we go of mini camp alone 3 dozen guys will be gone by the start of the season and the doesn’t even include the stuff the happens within the solidified roster.

Players are used to change.

Back
Top Bottom