:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Screenshot_20220428-022430.png

Any questions y'all want me to ask him :lol:

Draft day fellas! Usually we got some hype heading into day 1. But we got no picks.

Lynch slanging deals to get into the 1st today? :nerd:

Draft day fellas! Usually we got some hype heading into day 1. But we got no picks.

Lynch slanging deals to get into the 1st today? :nerd:

I kinda hope so but they will have to deal deebo on the clock or make some other trade up move with current/future picks for it to happen

…. Unless someone suddenly decides they REALLY want Jimmy g lol

Let’s make it fun: If we did make a pick today what would you do?

Example: we sell deebo for the jets #10, 3rd round and 5th round pick. Who do you pick at #10

Or other example: we deal Jimmy G along with some of our own later/future picks to sweeten the deal and move up to mid/late 1st round, who you taking in that 18th-32nd pick range?

Or other example: we deal Jimmy G along with some of our own later/future picks to sweeten the deal and move up to mid/late 1st round, who you taking in that 18th-32nd pick range?

There is zero chance that Jimmy will be included in a package of picks that can get us into the 1st round. He is a negative asset.

I dont follow college football, so I cant answer your question about who would we take at 10 if we spun Deebo.

Whatever happens with deebo from the looks of things Brandon Aiyuk bout to tale advantage of the things they take for granted, keep working hard. I always thought he has a much higher upside of all the 49ers recievers

Who we drafting at 10?

If it were up to me: a super talented DB or WR,
Of which there are quite a few who might be still on the board

But because it’s up to John lynch and this front office …. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s another DT or edge rusher

Deebo getting on a flight in Van Nuys…somebody find out where it’s going :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom