:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My emotions going to be very weird today if he is gone.. rocking my kittle jersey tho.. pls lawd dont tell me i saw the last bit of him in a niners jersey in LA :frown:. Thos oooo deebo chants vids i got with the niner gang in the news going to hit diff if so

I would be more sad about it if he hasn’t been a punk *** ***** the past few weeks

Buckner hurt way more because home boy still wanted to be here all the way up to the trade

But no cap if he still wanted to be here I would mad want him to stay 🙁

I would be more sad about it if he hasn’t been a punk *** ***** the past few weeks

Buckner hurt way more because home boy still wanted to be here all the way up to the trade

But no cap if he still wanted to be here I would mad want him to stay 🙁
you sure you wasnt the one sending him death threats?

you been doggin him hard soon as news hit

i'm still naively thinking that the deebo stuff is fake, drummed up drama all for show in what would otherwise be a boring and non-newsworthy off season. bay area sports media gotta have something to talk about, right?

someone on the radio said that niners usually re-sign their big names in late june/early july, or at least somewhere later in the timeline. crossing my fingers, toes and eyes this holds true for deebo

but if they do trade him, imma need us to put a player in the #19 immediately so my jersey isnt utterly useless

You would imagine the Seahawks have to take a top QB right?! Do they even have a remotely suitable QB under contract?

Back
Top Bottom