:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something’s not adding up

Hopefully we can figure it out and get him the bag he deserves but the situation just seems odd to me

Is this rumor about not being use as a rb true? Or just a rumor.
Cuz at first hearing deebo wanting a trade, I immediately thought also of the FO and wtf did they do or didn’t do.

What if… he sees no hope in trey lance and or ohhhh gawd jimmy again next season? Peace out ✌️

My crazy take on this whole situation:

Deebo had his best season ever with Jimmy at QB last year. We know for the most part that Deebo has had a pretty solid connection with Jimmy since they've played together.

But Deebo knows Trey Lance will start in 2022. And Deebo knows Trey and Aiyuk have more of a connection. Which means Deebo knows that not only will Aiyuk get more looks next year, Deebo quite possibly may get less RAC or run attempts because of the emerging Mitchell but more importantly Lance's ability to run and throw deep lessens the need for Deebo to carry the ball in the backfield.

So Deebo has a dinner meeting with Kyle and Lynch a week ago and I'm sure Deebo asked them what they envision his role to be with Trey under center.

Deebo might not have liked what he heard regarding his upcoming role, and a week later he requests to be traded.

Either way, I've moved on from Deebo and Jimmy. I have the utmost faith the organization will maximize their return when they deal both players.

Believe it or not, I fully believe the 49ers will be just as good if not better in 2022 with Trey, Eli, George, Brandon, Kyle, and Jennings spearheading the offense backed by an improved defense and special teams.

To me this seems like Deebo wants to have his cake and eat it too. He wants to top that Tyreek Hill $, but the only reason he’s even in contention for that type of contract is due to his versatility as a runningback.

I am really curious if the Niners lowballed the **** out of negotiationsf or if he got a phat contract with a stipulation that he’s basically playing the same role as last year.

i think him not wanting to re sign here has alot to do with the racist comments and death threats.

usually when someone has to publicly say it doesnt bother them it really does bother them.

in the heat of the moment he doesnt realize thats the world we live in and theres going to be those kind of fans wherever he goes.

i think him not wanting to re sign here has alot to do with the racist comments and death threats.

Kind of doubt that

He was asked if he was going to stay to work out and practice this off season in California with trey and ayuk

And He brushed it off and basically Said no and that he rather be in FLORIDA this off season

Cali has its problems but Florida just off the charts with the casual insanity and racism levels

If he wants out SF it’s probably the money, maybe the high income taxes/ liberal politics, and /or his usage/ wear n tear as a hybrid WR RB

South Caroline? Never heard of her :lol:

honestly tho it just seems like they’re just pulling any trick they can out of the bag now “it’s about the money, it’s about how I’m being used, its about false media narratives, it’s about being close to home”

Deal him and Jimmy G both to the panthers for a package deal 8-))

He just posted this on his ig and deleted it. If someone wants to pay similar to what the Browns gave up to get Deshaun Watson, by all means trade him. If that’s not obtainable, I hope he enjoys the next 2 seasons in a 49ers uniform.

He hasn’t gotten paid yet and is still on a rookie deal so he would have to be dumb as hell to be disruptive and causing problems. And if he were to half *** it and not produce, all he’s doing messing up his future money. Unless the offer makes sense, get everything you can get out of him the next 2 season and after that he’s more than welcome to sign whenever he wants.

D841E45E-76BA-4989-81E6-1752A2F0B195.png

Falcons? If they draft Willis, him Deebo, Pitts and Patterson could be a potent offense. Nevermind, forgot their line can’t block for beans.

Nah im riding with deebo. Football management and fans be on their slave owner stuff always. He deserves the bag.

allegedly they already offered him the bag and that wasn't enough

idk how 25+ mil a year = slave owner stuff

but bro is popping off on social media like a teenage girl RN

makes me appreciate how Jimmy G at least took the team dumping his *** in stride and didn't turn it into the Kan-YE west type media circus BS that Deebo and his camp are spinnin

i’m sure he keeps deleting everything cause his agent is telling him to ****

my man looking like a clown right now

Back
Top Bottom