:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
never even got to wear mine :lol:

I wore the white one last Saturday. But F this. They better not trade him. He has no leverage whatsoever.

Unless you’re an elite qb, the NFL is a what have you done for me lately league. Him holding out and threatening not to play is only going to hurt his money. Especially when he hasn’t secured that big contract yet.

And if he wants that contract, be it from the 49ers or whoever else. It’s in his best interest to play. The 49ers can drag this out over the course of the next 2 seasons if they want if someone isn’t willing to overpay.

This is surprising and disappointing. I guess Aiyuk gotta be our number 1 then. I'm not really giving an opinion until more comes out because I don't really know who truly is at fault.

trade him for a haul of picks or quality players, use the deebo extension money to lock up nick bosa

they've already offered him bank apparently so it isn't money that's the issue he just wants out, idk if they really should coerece him into staying under the tag

damn and i really thought the big off season drama would be about the QB

Does he have to sign a contract before we trade him? Cause he might pull the same **** with a different team next year lol

This is surprising and disappointing. I guess Aiyuk gotta be our number 1 then. I'm not really giving an opinion until more comes out because I don't really know who truly is at fault.

yeah until more news comes to light, i’m gonna hold off on putting this on lynch and the FO

it’s one thing if a team lowballs a player and another if a player adamantly wants out and won’t negotiate.

all in all, just a bitter off season for a team so damn close to the SB and primed for another run.

PAIN.

Back
Top Bottom