:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1650473767250.gif

Good riddance ✌🏾 I loved Deebo but his inability to stay healthy always worried me for a long term contract. Hopefully, we are able to replace (big dreams) him with someone of equal skill set that Kyle can develop and scheme open. At worst, adds a top caliber corner to the defense side 🤷🏾‍♂️

I wonder what his reasoning is. It has to be something beyond not getting the deal he wants/wanted.

Because if it’s strictly off of that. It’s 31 other NFL teams who’ve had players unhappy that contract talks haven’t moved at the speed they wanted at some point.

He’s technically under team control the next 2 seasons when you factor in the franchise tag. Unless someone overpays. Better to have a disgruntled receiver who ultimately has something to play for in the form of a future deal over taking a less than ideal return.

How he is being used? Because the way he was used last season gave him a legendary season..
The scheme really let him shine. Any other teams going to use Deebo the way Shanny does? As a pure receiver I am fully confident in Aiyuk, if that is what he is referring to the "used" part.

if they’d rather let him go than stop using him as a rb that’s wild

if they’d rather let him go than stop using him as a rb that’s wild
That's where his real value is though.

If you just took his receiving from this year he'd be a really good pro bowl receiver.

The rushing turns him into a 1st team All-Pro top 10 talent in the league.

They're probably thinking "why would we pay you all that if you're not carrying the ball?'

damn that #19 jersey i had didn’t get much mileage.

what’s fanatics’ return policy?

****. ****. ****. ****. i love deebo

with Mosterts talk about the team wanting to play through injuries instead of taking the route beat for his recovery and now this…it’s a bad look. And Lynch probably wonders why he get left on read

with Mosterts talk about the team wanting to play through injuries instead of taking the route beat for his recovery and now this…it’s a bad look. And Lynch probably wonders why he get left on read
I mean, that's a football culture issue though, not something specific to the team.

Back
Top Bottom