:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy Easter y’all. I know Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 got his Easter fit on today
F448D807-6766-48CA-9A02-4E0A106B7AB6.jpeg

It’s just a ugly tattoo

And the script is really bad / hard to read

But hopefully homeboys decision making on the field is better than in the tatt shop

The negative space and script on treys is terrible

But damn look at those ugly *** “angel” faces on Kap :sick:

Rich dudes with bad tatts man like Don Rafa said if you that rich at least hire the ink MASTER :lol:

Deebo do be done with us bros?

man wth is going on? did someone at the niners FO **** up and piss off deebo or does he just want to play for another team? hopefully this is just a ploy so that he can skip out on training camp.

whatever the case is, the last thing this team needs is to have a 2nd year qb who essentially red shirted come in without a clearcut WR1.

Last edited:
if they don’t get him signed it’s a bad look for the front office period. other players around the league take note and lynch has a hard time closing deals as it is

Unless it’s a guarantee the picks or any type of proven talent they would acquire in a trade would exceed the production they’re getting from him. It makes no sense to trade him just to trade him.

And the market rate for receivers is just going to go up. If they did trade him and drafted another receiver with one of those picks. The replacement guy is going to be on that humble “I’m just happy to be here, I can’t wait to play” stuff. But if he produces. He’s going to want to get paid as well in 2-3 years and the market rate at that point will likely be higher than what it would cost to lock Deebo down now. And that’s the best case scenario if they trade him and draft another receiver.

Bottom line. He’s under contract for next season and they have the franchise tag at their disposal for the following season. If he wants out, he can want out all he wants. But they’re under no obligation to trade him unless another team is willing to overpay.

Back
Top Bottom