:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t know about y’all, but I don’t wanna see any sleeves on most of our players Sunday.

Show them we’re built for it.
Iw4X.gif

Reminder: the conversation inside team threads should be fans of that team talking about their team however they want, (positive or negative), and outside fans speaking positively or neutral. "Any word on Bosa?", "Man your jerseys yesterday HIT! 🔥"

A Cowboys fan talking trash about the 49ers in a 49ers thread ain't it. Go talk about the Cowboys' next game in the Cowboys thread. Oh, wait...

-foe

Josh Norman better not play. Hell he better not even suit up. At no point do we need Norman out there. I'd rather play with 10 people and just get penalized all the way until we have to do something else rather than play with 11 when I know that right now that person is not sold out to be a part of this team.

1642776515937.gif

If Dontae plays Aaron will know exactly who to pick on.

Ambry NEEDS TO PLAY otherwise secondary in trouble.

GB defense gonna be at full strength to try and contain our run game.

Need the SF secondary at full strength to try and minimize GB's passing attack

The game will be a tale of two matchups:

SF run vs GB front 7

GB pass vs SF secondary

Which puts pressure on Jimmy's ability to maximize the pass and Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon's ability to maximize GB's rushing attack in case Bosa and company stifle Rodgers

went by the team store at levi’s yesterday. pretty cleaned out of the vapor limited jerseys except for #10. most other jerseys only had small and really big sizes. was pretty disappointed. i knew i should have picked up that deebo jersey at the beginning of the season :smh:

saw this gem, only tiny sizes though
335B9702-8ECA-4B55-AB32-DADD52D49337.jpeg

Really need you guys to do the lord's work tomorrow. Did I read correctly something that said you guys have won the last 5 games against GB? Or last 5 playoff games?

-foe

Back
Top Bottom