:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting tidbit....the last time these 2 teams faced, GB had 4 sacks and SF had 1. GB also rushed for more yards than the 49ers, granted we didnt have Eli.

Something to look out for on Saturday.

Got a strong feeling the Packers will stack the box and force Jimmy to beat them with his arm.. been talking to a lot of Packers fans all week and this is what's coming out of Wisconsin.

Jimmy gonna have to do A LOT more than just manage the game and avood making bad throws. He gonna have to make big plays in the 4th quarter if SF doesn't manage to get behind big on the scoreboard.

We know what the 49ers defense can do.

But do You know what Their defense can do? How many times have You watched the Packers the last 2 years?

We struggled to get 23 against a weaker Dallas D. We gonna need to score 30 in the FREEZE in order to win at Lambeau.

Tall task ahead. Don't be in denial.

Jimmy better be ready for The Biggest fk'n Game of His Life

Remember that Alexander pick on Kittles this year?

Mitchell is a key factor in this game. Our run game will be better compared to week 3. Pound the rock and we have plenty of success.
Our DLine didnt perform well in week 3 getting to rodgers, but he did make the quicker throws to avoid us. Hopefully DeMeco can adjust this unit to get more pressure.
Armstead and the secondary is getting better every week. If we have Warner and Bosa its honestly a coin flip. I know Jimmy can play well enough for us to win,
but the injuries he is piling up is concerning.

listening to maiocco on knbr and he brought up a point about special teams to keep an eye on. as bad as the niners are on special teams, green bay is even worse and ranked last. we might see deebo even more returning kickoffs to take advantage of that. we've seen him back there here and there but it gives green bay another thing to worry about. wide receiver, running back, quarterback, and now kick returner.

listening to maiocco on knbr and he brought up a point about special teams to keep an eye on. as bad as the niners are on special teams, green bay is even worse and ranked last. we might see deebo even more returning kickoffs to take advantage of that. we've seen him back there here and there but it gives green bay another thing to worry about. wide receiver, running back, quarterback, and now kick returner.
I don't believe their ST is worse!

They gonna be in their heads broz!!!!

0407E231-7E14-4888-83B9-3E01A806AD07.jpeg
DBB0C29E-456C-43E4-BCB5-BE90C5BB34A5.png

NFL released opponents for next year! Most definitely gonna be going to the game over here in Vegas!!!! I’m hyped baby!!!!

274D331C-B430-4FC2-B697-859D2DFA2E3C.jpeg
Same. I might also hit up the 2 at home against KC and Tampa if TB is still playing.

Last edited:
I’m for sure going to Vegas and Atlanta next season. LA is a given since that’s an excuse to go home for a few days. I haven’t been to Levi’s since 2016 so hopefully I can get out there next season at some point.

They have some appealing road games next season. Denver, Chicago and Carolina are all cool places to check a road game out at as well.

I don’t know about y’all, but I don’t wanna see any sleeves on most of our players Sunday.

Show them we’re built for it.

I don’t know about y’all, but I don’t wanna see any sleeves on most of our players Sunday.

Show them we’re built for it.
Lol.
Man the hell with that. It's going to be freezing out there. I hope they do whatever they need to in order to be comfortable enough to play their best game. They can wear a moncler jacket and a skimask for all I care :lol:

Back
Top Bottom