:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really need you guys to do the lord's work tomorrow. Did I read correctly something that said you guys have won the last 5 games against GB? Or last 5 playoff games?

-foe
SF 3-0 vs GB the last 3 playoff games against Rodgers going back to Kaepernick days.

49ers have a daunting task ahead, its going to be hard af to win in Lambeau tomorrow

For work today

0D11D9B1-C590-4FD7-ACB5-A129D2D52485.jpeg

I got work tomorrow but I’m gonna do no lunch so I’ll be getting off at 3:30! Imma try to cop some Hen and Hypnotic tonight!

Ordered home and road Deebo vapor elites this week to join the family.

32845563-19C4-4F72-A51C-67B8F368B125.jpeg

As for the drinking. I’m getting ****** up tomorrow lmao. I gotta go to total wine in the morning to stock up. My friends work at a brewery so they show me love drinks wise whenever I go there and the food vendors they have on weekends are good. So I’ll probably pregame a bit early tomorrow.

My guy has Reebok jerseys 😂😂😂

I hated those

I got the Willis reebok to rock over hoodies or whatever since it’s a bit more on the baggy side.

The Gore reebok is the throwback they wore in the mid 00’s. I always liked that style.

But outside of the first 2 seasons or so reebok had the NFL contract, their stuff was mostly trash in terms of retail store stuff. I’ve had some gamers from those years and the quality on those was solid. But the retail stuff wasn’t that good.

Going to bevmo after work probably going to splurge because 9ers made it thru the wildcard to the divisional, thinking suntory hibiki for old fashioneds and sours and picking up Appleton estate for Mai tais

Lol i got a patrick willis reebok. Anyways for me im clocking in 2 hours early to get work done by 6pm maybe. Just got a niners satin jacket yesterday too. Idk if ima black out lol. Going to the niner bar and this one chick joining me. Might need her to black out :wink:. Then after that my boy that dj in burning man is coming to a deep house club. .. thing is another chick im talkn to i tld her all week we going to it but she efd up by saying can i bring my girls.. So now talkn to both for this weekend and ima proly go with first chick to event and something tells me other chick going to crash the event and ima be in pure euphoria and blacked out bcz of the niners Dub tomorrow :wink:

Makes three of us with the Willis Reebok jersey :lol:

Mine extra big… Think I gotta rock it over a coat for it to fit nice :lol:

playing sick during tonight’s shift to call out sick for tomorrow night. not sure if i’m goin henny or tequila. either way, LFG!

cedric ceballos cedric ceballos where’d you order the jerseys from?

Smart move, and if you’re off Sunday as well, enjoy that weekend.

As for the jerseys. The more current stuff is from fanatics and the Mitchell and Ness website.

The older stuff is mainly from eBay and pro image.

Lol i got a patrick willis reebok. Anyways for me im clocking in 2 hours early to get work done by 6pm maybe. Just got a niners satin jacket yesterday too. Idk if ima black out lol. Going to the niner bar and this one chick joining me. Might need her to black out :wink:. Then after that my boy that dj in burning man is coming to a deep house club. .. thing is another chick im talkn to i tld her all week we going to it but she efd up by saying can i bring my girls.. So now talkn to both for this weekend and ima proly go with first chick to event and something tells me other chick going to crash the event and ima be in pure euphoria and blacked out bcz of the niners Dub tomorrow :wink:
What deep house club?

First of all we off thr Barry ice it’s only orange wine and ketel one sodas for me lol

Second of all I love the Reebok jerseys I have a white Willis also. The good trim and maroon hue is too hot.

Back
Top Bottom