:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
King Kobra 40’s were my good luck drink for games during the Lakers championship run against Boston in 2010. Might have to bring it back and drink some of that piss water tomorrow and hope the luck carries over to football.

Kap beat Rodgers twice in the playoffs, once in Lambeau once at home, and was 0-1 in the Super Bowl.

Jimmy (or should I say Mostert) beat Rodgers at home in the playoffs and is 0-1 in the Super Bowl.

We about to find out tomorrow if Jimmy can even get on Kaepernick's level.

Niners playing on the road so it’ll be the road white throwback rice. Just can’t decide if I do a niners hoodie under or og gold starter satin jacket over

If we can get this dub tomorrow…maaannn we’ve got a shot :evil:

Jim v Tom NFCC would be dope for the storylines

Cant waiiiit for tomorrow fellas, let’s get it!

Guys what’s on tap for tomorrow

Me and Bosa Bosa can’t be the only ones ready to black out

I started an hour ago.. going to do champagne after the W tomorrow.
A1131753-8FDE-49BF-AEB6-34C11933D204.jpeg

I wore my #52 to school today. so many of my students said, "who's willis?" i've never been so disappointed as a teacher.

4.4 speed at 245lbs, could cover TE/WRs and tackle marshawn lynch, ball hawk skills.. GOAT LB i've ever seen

during lunch, i watched some willis/bowman highlights. damn it, i miss those guys. they were the bay's steph x klay of football.

I wore my #52 to school today. so many of my students said, "who's willis?" i've never been so disappointed as a teacher.

4.4 speed at 245lbs, could cover TE/WRs and tackle marshawn lynch, ball hawk skills.. GOAT LB i've ever seen

during lunch, i watched some willis/bowman highlights. damn it, i miss those guys. they were the bay's steph x klay of football.
I thought Lynch and Shanahan were the "Bay's Steph and Klay football" - the Smash Brothers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom