:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look we all know what jimmy is. But cmon now we sound like a broken record. Lets talk how we going to win this shid and how we have played against them pls. These jimmy talk has givn nightmares. And im not joking. Im waking up sweating lmao
We already know how we gonna win this ****.

1. Jimmy has to play a damn near perfect game, throw zero picks, and make all 15 passes count

2. Defense has to hold the Packers under 20-23 points tops and limit their two headed rushing attack of Jones and the vastly improved A.J. Dillon

3. We need to rush for well over 150 yards and convert a large pctg of third downs

4. 49ers must win the turnover battle

Confidence meter:
49ers' D: 10 outta 10. We know they will bring it.

49ers' secondary: 8 outta 10. Rodgers will go deep and bait the CB's into Pass Interference penalties

Robbie Gould: 10 outta 10. Dude always been clutch

Kyle's play calling: 10 outta 10. He's as creative as they get when it comes to exposing and exploiting opposing defense's weaknesses.

Jimmy G: 5 outta 10. Everyone knows it but the Slurpers will deny it.

Trey Lance: 10 outta 10 in case Jimmy gets hurt and Lance has to fill in

Im ready for war like Bosa!

Im wearing throwback red bosa today. And yes I understand jimmy has that **** to bring the opposing team back but numbers dont lie. We win. Lets not give a rookie pressure off in a game like this. I really feel this is the vengeance season. If not ? Oh well. We didnt expect to be here in the first half the season. Jimmy need to play like his life depends on it. One thing about him,, he forgets his mistakes quick and plays even better. Lets just win this. Run the ****n ball and defend defend defend. No overthinking and we got it

I don’t even think Jimmy needs to necessarily play lights out. The team collectively just need to bring it and control the game.

From 2008 to now since Aaron Rodgers took over the starter job for Green Bay, the 49ers have made more Super Bowl appearances with Kap and Jimmy under center than Green Bay has made with Aaron Rodgers.

Green Bay has lost quite a few playoff games to teams they had no business losing to over the years along with games where they just came out flat to teams who were a challenge. The roster has changed over the years while Aaron Rodgers has remained the constant. But they’ve underachieved in the playoffs ever since winning the Super Bowl in 2010.

Point being. Jimmy doesn’t necessarily have to have the game of his life Saturday. Avoid dumb turnovers, get first downs when needed and hopefully the running game can control the time of possession. Aaron Rodgers is ultimately going to put points on the board, but the key is limiting the damage to where Jimmy isn’t getting into a shootout with them.

Jimmy don't have to be "perfect" he just has to limit making dumb mistakes and not turn the ball over a lot or at all. If any team is depending on any one player to be "perfect" in order to win in the playoffs, they might as well prepare for the off-season. Hell, I feel like Aaron Rodgers has to have more of a "perfect" game for his team to win than Jimmy. If he makes too many mistakes, gb is done. At least the 49ers are somewhat used to Jimmy making big mistakes during the game and have learned to adjust. :lol:

Anyway, I am confident in this teams ability to pull out the win in gb. Can't wait for Saturday!

All im saying is this: ARod is 0-3 vs SF in the playoffs and he will be at his absolute sharpest at home. A fired up Rodgers with a chip on his shoulder will be a scary thing.

Ntm, this is arguably the best defense he's had vs the 49ers out of all his teams against SF, mediocre run D notwithstanding.

Which is why wont be surprised one bit if this end up being a shootout.

As great as our D looks on paper, its known fact that our secondary is our weakest link. Meanwhile GB's main strength on O is their passing game.

Therefore our advantage with our ground game on O vs their run defense becomes a wash.

Not a good idea to get too overconfident about our defense's ability to fully contril the game either. To think Aaron may need to play better than Jimmy on Saturday in order for GB to win would be an extremely careless miscalculation.

This is why IMO Jimmy will need to play a NEAR perfect game....aka the game of his life.

If SF wants to win the Trophy this year, Jimmy will need to beat Aaron, Tom, and either Patrick or Josh.

Tall task.

The spotlight is on him to LEAD this offense and play like a Super Bowl winning QB.

Plenty of folks, especially the Jimmy slurpers on NT, will disagree with me but Jimmy gonna need 350, 3, and 0 to win it cause best believe the Packers already held us to less than 100 yards rushing this year.

Plus they 2-0 vs SF in their last 2.

They're playing with ultra confidence and their 0-3 record vs us in the playoffs is a thing of the past.

Eye test > numbers.

Aaron will be ready. Will Jimmy?

Last edited:
As far as saying jommy need to play like his life depends on it. Dont turnover the ball wen we are inches away from the dub…We as a whole are niner fans. We got our Thang to say. But end of day we all in to win it all. The question is what will kittle do. But our main game plan is to run the ****n ball. Remember shanny forgot that in superbowl

Nah bruh, I'm not rollin. I am one of Jimmy's biggest critics, but your expectation is bs. If you're expecting him to put those type of numbers up in order for them to win, you might as well not watch the game. It's going to take players on both sides of the ball to play well in order to get this victory and any other victory going forward.
Also, the pass d has improved drastically the last few weeks. It's clearly been way better than it was week 3. The run game obviously struggled week 3 because of injuries. With Eli back, I expect him to put up 100 yards+ on this gb run d.

Listed a whole bunch of stats only to say numbers don’t matter. Buddy you are so lost :lol:
Keep trying champ. You obviously didn't get it

This dude calling "Rodgers 0-3 vs SF" like it were a "bunch of stats" and failed to comprehend the whole point of what I said Lmaoo

And yes, you don't know what the words "eye test" mean. Never have, never will.

Btw....just cause the eye test means more than or is greater than (>) stats, it doesn't mean numbers don't matter.

See what I did there? Comprende, or comprehend? :lol:

Make a left, then turn right at the stop sign. The school is straight ahead, dont get lost bro.

Last edited:
All i ask for is to contain Adams... Everyone else, who cares :lol:

Fugger always torches us :lol: :smh:

Can’t wait fellas! Feeling pretty good but id be lying if i said i wasnt a lil nervous. Dline continues to do what its been doing and Jim and the guys take care of the football on offense then there’s a damn good chance we walk out of Lambeau with a dub come Saturday night.

Nah bruh, I'm not rollin. I am one of Jimmy's biggest critics, but your expectation is bs. If you're expecting him to put those type of numbers up in order for them to win, you might as well not watch the game. It's going to take players on both sides of the ball to play well in order to get this victory and any other victory going forward.
Also, the pass d has improved drastically the last few weeks. It's clearly been way better than it was week 3. The run game obviously struggled week 3 because of injuries. With Eli back, I expect him to put up 100 yards+ on this gb run d.
To say that its BS to have expectations for Jimmy to pass for more yards and TDs than he normally throws is extremely oversighted. But i get it, you as well as many others likely believe it's almost automatic the 49ers running backs will torch their run defense.

What if it dont happen tho? Then what lol

With the weapons the 49ers have on offense, Jimmy SHOULD be passing for 300 yards and multiple TDs, especially if GB's D is able to contain the 9ers run game like they did in their last matchup.

Yes I can see it go the way you see it too. But we perhaps almost expect Mitchell to run for 100 plus. What if he doesn't and is held to 65? What if Deebo is held to 52 like they did against him last time around?

I expect the unexpected.

I say it can easily be a shootout.

You say it'll be status quo once again for the 49ers.

We can reconvene on this convo Saturday night

Trey Sermon was our only running back in that first matchup and Deebo had 2 carries and wasn’t part of the backfield like that yet…

To say that its BS to have expectations for Jimmy to pass for more yards and TDs than he normally throws is extremely oversighted. But i get it, you as well as many others likely believe it's almost automatic the 49ers running backs will torch their run defense.

What if it dont happen tho? Then what lol

With the weapons the 49ers have on offense, Jimmy SHOULD be passing for 300 yards and multiple TDs, especially if GB's D is able to contain the 9ers run game like they did in their last matchup.
It's bs because you know this team just need Jimmy to not turn the ball over and to make accurate throws to open receivers. You, me, Jimmy and everyone else know ain't no way in hell he throwing for 350 with 3 tds and no ints. You just seem to be playing the contrarian role because you know the run game was non existent in the first match up because of injuries and you know what we have in Jimmy. We all know and don't expect that he will throw for 350 this game and neither would Trey if he got the start at this time in his career. It's going to take a combination of the run game and Jimmy making the throws when necessary. We can discuss his shakey ability to do that later on. But for now, I am going to think positively and hope he does what's necessary to get the job done.

Trey Sermon was our only running back in that first matchup and Deebo had 2 carries and wasn’t part of the backfield like that yet…
True dat, which is advantage 49ers.

And we can argue our secondary has been playing well of late. But Aaron and Davante are the cream of the crop and will beat any secondary 9 times out of 10.

On the flip side, Packers D will be the healthiest they've been all year and i believe this time around they'll be as prepared as ever. I'm not underestimating them for sure

It's bs because you know this team just need Jimmy to not turn the ball over and to make accurate throws to open receivers. You, me, Jimmy and everyone else know ain't no way in hell he throwing for 350 with 3 tds and no ints. You just seem to be playing the contrarian role because you know the run game was non existent in the first match up because of injuries and you know what we have in Jimmy. We all know and don't expect that he will throw for 350 this game and neither would Trey if he got the start at this time in his career. It's going to take a combination of the run game and Jimmy making the throws when necessary. We can discuss his shakey ability to do that later on. But for now, I am going to think positively and hope he does what's necessary to get the job done.
We'll just have to agree to disagree.

If GB holds Mitchell to well below his avg total yardage for whatever reason, if their LBs are quick to contain to Deebo on the sweeps and end arounds, then Jimmy may have to do this....
Screenshot_20220119-230824_Google.jpg

It's NOT bs. He's done it before. He may have to do it again. He don't have to do it all the time. But he should be great enough when the situation calls for it and be able to win with his arm when needed.

9ers just need to shift Norman from special teams and have him play man2man with Adams, and that should be a wrap for GB’s season.

Can I beg to get on the same page b4 i throw up in my sleep. Might need to secretly euthanized my old *** 16 year old dog Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 to **** and give us back our..niners got this vibe..

Back
Top Bottom