:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No one's asking you. You're just free willingly repeating your opinion on your dislike on Jimmy G. :lol:
Opinion? Lol....these are FACTS bro.

I'll repeat 2 of 3 on that list have a ring - Montana and Mahomes. Jimmy doesn't. So if we gonna bring up numbers that make it seem as if Jimmy belong on a list with Montana and Mahomes, then ima bring up FACTS that prove those statistics do NOT tell the entire story.

Jimmy slurpers gone slurp. Jimmy haters gone hate. The beat goes on....

We're 7-0 when Deebo gets 5 or more carries.
We're 7-0 when Jimmy doesn't throw an INT.
I think we've got the formula.
But Jimmy throws a pick damn near every playoff game he plays in. 4 playoff games as a 49er, 4 picks.

Problem is, Jimmy doesn't know the formula so we better hope he plays a damn near perfect game while having a bum shoulder and sore thumb.

If he does succeed on Saturday and beats Aaron at Lambeau without throwing a pick, then Jimmy is Superman :lol:

Good to know that Warner's MRI was 'good' and it looks like he'll be able to play.

Also, I don't buy that excuse on Norman being beat during that Special Teams play. Dude is buns and we can agree that Dontae Johnson has played better than him this season.
Wut you talking about Dontae "practice squad" Johnson has played better than Norman lol.

Norman has 6 forced fumbles. Johnson couldn't force 6 fumbles in his entire career if he had 4 hands. Norman is mediocre af but Johnson is utter garbage

Remember when you said Jimmy would never get back to the NFC Championship game? Do you realize how close you are to being wrong (again)?
I said he would never get back to and win the Super Bowl as the starting QB of the 49ers. And we're far from the Super Bowl.

You're misquoting me once again. I've been right about Jimmy all year long buddy. 49ers been winning in spite of him and his rookie mistakes. Meanwhile Lance looked solid in the 2nd half of his only start- a W

Wanna bet on Jimmy this weekend? Put $$ down and see who is right and who is wrong.

Crazy, 3 of the 4 coaches still in the nfc playoffs
4230AC91-6279-42AC-85B2-6F30B3A7BE8C.jpeg

We already know his stats and how tough of a challenge GB is going to be. Do you need constant validation to support your opinion.? We get it. The faith in him is the fact that he's the starting QB that Kyle has gone with all season long.
And I get that too. But I bet Kyle wish he had something better than Jimmy at QB, he just gotta wait til it's time.....now let's go ahead and Queue the gif of Shanahan throwing up his arms on the sideline after yet another Jimmy blunder. You seen that gif ?

But understand that when I repeatedly talk **** about Jimmy, it's me venting out my frustrations. There's only a handful here that actually truly see where I'm coming from therefore they're not actually thinking I need validation of my opinion. To think I need some sort of validation from y'all that "Jimmy aint it"is asinine.

I'm hot tempered when it comes to 2 athletes - Jimmy G and Rustle Westbrick. Go peep my posts on the Laker thread, what I do with Jimmy here is the exact same **** I do with Westbrook there lol

Any word on Bosa?
I must say, I was really impressed at how much pressure the d line got even with Bosa out. I believe 3 sacks came after he was out of the game and never really fell off pressuring Dak. Hopefully Bosa is good to go Saturday, but I have confidence that the d line can still get it done of he's not.

Any word on Bosa?
I must say, I was really impressed at how much pressure the d line got even with Bosa out. I believe 3 sacks came after he was out of the game and never really fell off pressuring Dak. Hopefully Bosa is good to go Saturday, but I have confidence that the d line can still get it done of he's not.

Probably wont hear about that until Friday if I had to guess, 🙏🏽 he’s good to go

A group of NFL talent evaluators will most likely say Jimmy G is worth a 1st round pick this offseason. That right there will be validation for Kyle that he navigated this whole QB depth chart thing how you’re supposed to.

As far as validation for a guy who has nothing but criticism for QB’s who don’t have a super bowl. I am not exactly sure where he can go to seek said validation. Maybe YouTube Grant Cohn videos and comment section will be the ideal place for you.

We’d be lucky to get a 2nd for Jimmy. He’s not worth a 1st unless he turns into Brady and takes us to the promise land, even then that might be wishful thinking based on his injury history and lack of upside. Plus teams know we ain’t taking his contract into next season with Deebo and Bosa’s extension on deck. Just enjoying the ride, hoping Jimmy can help us win it.

Back
Top Bottom