:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need a 100% healthy TREY LANCE to start vs GB.

If he does Packers in a whole Lotta trouble.

If a hurt Jimmy starts, in the frozen tundra, we are fk'd. Trust me.
1642550792218.gif

Looking at him on the sideline I would have never thought he would hold such a high position. Looks like a water boy or a "Get Back" coach.

There should be a rule where they can't take 2 of your coaches or you also need to be a coordinator for 2-3 consecutive years. Every year they wanna bleed us dry :ohwell:

I know I mentioned it during the game, but if you look at that fake punt again literally our entire Special Teams unit knew the fake was coming and didnt fall for it except for Norman :lol:

Corny

Our own team doesnt like him :lol: wouldnt expect you to be on that side tho
Trust there's A LOT of folks on my side when it comes to Jimmy and I can care less what people think of Cohn.

Doesn't change the fact he speaks the truth about Jimmy.

You claim he lies about Jimmy or what?

Last edited:

When asked if Jimmy is confident he'll start, Jimmy response is "uh..yeah. " Lol

Fact he said "uhh" and had to think about it is all you need to know. Dude is hurt but I admire the guy for gutting it out on a short week

Nevertheless Jimmy is so unpredictable and so inefficient in the 4th quarter of games that as a 49ers fan if you ain't worried or the least concerned about it then you're in denial.

Jimmy Tightrope. Can’t wait til Sabado to see if he slips and falls or if he can overcome the demon and prove me wrong

If Mark Sanchez could throw a few touchdown passes on the road while playing well and not turning the ball over when it was cold as hell against a very good Tom Brady led Patriots team in the playoffs, it wouldn’t surprise me if good Jimmy shows up Saturday.

The 49ers may very well lose the game. Green Bay on the road is tough no matter who you got under center. But plenty of playoff games where the underdog with a lesser talented qb has pulled off the upset on the road.

I just realized that there’s only been one team who finished 3rd in their division that made it past the divisional round ever since they started having Super Bowls, and that was the 85 Patriots.

There’s been a bunch of second place wild card teams who’ve made deep playoff runs and won Super Bowls. But teams who finish 3rd, not so much luck.

Ever since they switched to the 4 division format in 2002, only 5 3rd place teams have won wild card weekend if we’re counting the 49ers. Hopefully they Buck some of these trends on Saturday and make some history in the process.

Back
Top Bottom