:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can win games with a game mgr. But you don't win Super Bowls with a game mgr. Like you said look at 2011 and 2019. We took 2nd place because our "game manager" QB wasn't good enough when it mattered most.

We need a better QB. As long as we have Jimmy G we ainr winning sh**

Trent Dilfer would like a word…

In just glad dc united won and wiz looking ok but **** that. Wish my colombian *** wasnt visiting west Va if not had that *** screaming like a woman possessed after this L

Trent Dilfer would like a word…
Yes he would, but he's an outlier when you consider Raven's ridiculous defense that year.

Joe Flacco and Brad Johnson would like a word too but do we have anyone remotely close to Ed Reed and Ray Lewis and Rod Woodson leading our D? Or Warren Sapp, Derrick Brooks, John Lynch, and Barber?

Last edited:
The boo birds need to be in full effect right now!!!! Kyle needs to hear it for not having this team prepared this week!
Fans been walking out of Levi's with L's for over a year, this home losing streak is unbelievable. How are we supposed to get to the postseason if we can't get a win in our place.

I was at a watch party and I remember everyone gasping when Kyle William coughed that up. My older cousin was mad for days, she didn't answer phone calls or anything. :lol:

I was in New York at the time. Watched the game at my uncles building. You could hear the other apartments gong nuts whenever the giants did something good and I was trying to match their energy when they 49ers did good. I was talking a lot of **** that week leading up to the game. Wasn’t a fun feeling after the game that night.

But forget Alex Smith. Give me 2012 Kap and a willingness to run the ball on the goal line in the super bowl.

He fumbled twice that game too, mannn i was HURT that night :lol:

Also who remembers Bowman (i think) stripping Bradshaw (i think) deep in their own territory but they called his forward progress was stopped:sick: woulda been a chip shot FG to go to the Super Bowl

What a joke. Outside of a fluke 2019 season they’ve been straight dumpster juice since the 2014 season.

3 good years under Harbaugh and one good season under Shanny and aside from that, losing and dysfunction since 2003.

Maybe I’m being a bit extreme in the moment. But this was one of the most pathetic trash losses I’ve seen that I can remember given the circumstances. Absolutely embarrassing on all ends.
Three words I kept thinking of throughout the game: undisciplined, unprepared, and untalented.

Josh Norman is the epitome of this team.

There is ZERO home field advantage at Levi's stadium.

It's time to move the team back to where it belongs - Candlestick Point. I dont care if the city need to build a big *** man made island around Candlestick to have enough room. Santa Clara is Not the place for a Home Stadium

Levi’s was ROCKIN during that ‘19 run to be fair, I was at nearly all of those games and it was deafening at times

This loss absolutely sucks and shocking we aren’t celebrating a dub rn but next week is a huge one, not ready to throw in the towel on the season only a game out of a Wild Card spot. Should be getting Greenlaw back and hopefully Ward is good to go. Must win on Monday night against our biggest rivals, if our guys and fans cant get up for that then idk

Three words I kept thinking of throughout the game: undisciplined, unprepared, and untalented.

Josh Norman is the epitome of this team.

emphasis on the undisciplined part. I’m thinking back to Sunday night 2 weeks ago. Absolutely pathetic.

they had some untimely turnovers today. But if the defense steps up. Those shouldn’t be the back breaking turnovers they were against a team missing that many key pieces.

There is ZERO home field advantage at Levi's stadium.

It's time to move the team back to where it belongs - Candlestick Point. I dont care if the city need to build a big *** man made island around Candlestick to have enough room. Santa Clara is Not the place for a Home Stadium
The city and mayor drove the team out of town. It wasn’t the Yorks fault they play in SC.

25DE428C-CAE2-4D77-A377-D0C2C52A20D6.png

This right here is what surprises me. No accountability at all by shannahan

Levi’s was ROCKIN during that ‘19 run to be fair, I was at nearly all of those games and it was deafening at times

This loss absolutely sucks and shocking we aren’t celebrating a dub rn but next week is a huge one, not ready to throw in the towel on the season only a game out of a Wild Card spot. Should be getting Greenlaw back and hopefully Ward is good to go. Must win on Monday night against our biggest rivals, if our guys and fans cant get up for that then idk
Yeah it was def rockin in '19 but Candlestick was rockin like that even during regular season games. I don't get anywhere near that same vibe at Levi's.

Back
Top Bottom