:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm on board the Lance Treyn, but I don't think he'll make the offense exciting just yet. I think he'll bring about a sense of hope because he's a breath of fresh air. How long that hope lasts for...only time will tell.

The loss isn't completely on Jimmy, true. However my issue with him is that, he gets $27 mil a year and this team has no chance of winning a game if the defense doesn't play well. We can never really say, Jimmy is the reason for the win confidently because he hardly is. He makes a lot of throws that end up being great catches by the receivers. He doesn't consistently make great throws. He doesn't ever will the team to a victory. Defenses always knows where he's going because he still stares recievers down. :smh:
I am just ready for him to go. He had 1 good half year, got a big contract, and has been getting by long enough because of a good defense. Defense is now terrible at times and his inability at qb has been even more exposed. I don't know why people are so hesitant on saying, he just isn't good and needs to go. Same with Kyle...if you can't develop players and can't teach a team to be disciplined or motivate them, you have to go.

And just after I post this I see a tweet that Mohammed Sanu is likely to go on IR because of his knee. Yet another WR hurt because of the hospital balls that Jimmy throws.
Most of us saw that coming. The way he came down awkward on his knee from the Jimmy high ball looked bad. For all the praise we gave Jimmy yesterday I can recall Sanu, Kittle and Aiyuk all risking their bodies to go up and catch high balls thrown across the middle of the field.

What sucks the most is that it feels like another wasted season. Never mind the injuries, which weren't as severe as last year.

This entire season had no direction once the team started facing adversity and for that I blame the coaching staff. You'd think they learned from season's past.

Jimmy ended up becoming the cancer because he should've never been named the starter after the preseason. For that I blame ownership. Looking back at how they handled it, Trey should've been named starter Week 1.

We should already be looking to next year, which means the sooner Trey gets reps the better off the organization will be as a whole. And I swear if we start Jimmy against the Rams, I may not rock another 49ers jersey until we win the Super Bowl!

Last edited:
What sucks the most is that it feels like another wasted season. Never mind the injuries, which weren't as severe as last year.

This entire season had no direction once the team started facing adversity and for that I blame the coaching staff. You'd think they learned from season's past.

Jimmy ended up becoming the cancer because he should've never been named the starter after the preseason. For that I blame ownership. Looking back at how they handled it, Trey should've been named starter Week 1.

We should already be looking to next year, which means the sooner Trey gets reps the better off the organization will be as a whole. And I swear if we start Jimmy against the Rams, I may not rock another 49ers jersey until we win the Super Bowl!
Get ready to put that jersey away then. You know how stubborn Kyle is.

The O-line, D-line, and corners has been ******* up our season, but the play-calling definitely isn't helping.

Back
Top Bottom