:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can win games with a game mgr. But you don't win Super Bowls with a game mgr. Like you said look at 2011 and 2019. We took 2nd place because our "game manager" QB wasn't good enough when it mattered most.

We need a better QB. As long as we have Jimmy G we ainr winning sh**

Super Bowls aren’t guaranteed with an elite qb either though. Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers have two super bowl appearances between them combined despite being their teams respective starters for 15 and 14 seasons respectively. Yeah an elite qb helps mask other flaws and limitations. But it doesn’t guarantee titles.

Having a great qb is a luxury, don’t get me wrong. But it’s not the end all be all. That said. Let’s all hope Trey ends up being the goods whenever he gets the job for good.

good to see aiyuk get targets today, despite the fumble. mitchell is gonna be hella good in due time. kittle’s still a beast.

but this loss was hella deflating. really thought this team was going to gain some momentum, be 5-4 after the rams game and make a playoff push.

as a fan it really seems like they have no leader on the team who fires up them up on the sidelines. losing staley, defo and then sherm really sucked the life from both sides of the ball

I have been a season ticket holder since the early 90s and there is absolutely no difference in crowd between Candlestick and Levi's. When the teams are good, the place is loud. When the teams are not, the place is not.

The city and mayor drove the team out of town. It wasn’t the Yorks fault they play in SC.

no the city of SF and mayor (rightly) refused to fork over hundreds of millions of dollars to help a billionaire football club build a stadium

meanwhile the city of santa clara got finnessed and has been looking like this

which_way_did_he_go1.jpg

ever since, trying to figure out where all that money they were promised went

That’s probably for the best of the team he is out, see what someone else has at that position for the future. Knowing damn kyle he going to roll with bum tom compton

Something is not right with the draft picks and playing time. I think Kyle didn’t agree/have input in the draft picks or they dont know how to develop or have a sense of what to do with them. That alone should be a reason to fire kyle. How can trey sermon and aaron banks be healthy scratch, when you selected them he had to envision their roll and how to develop them. To give damn kurtpatrick playing time over the rookie is a damn shame. Aaron banks too. I would rather see the teams go through rookie struggles/mistakes than a damn 10+ year old veteran with no future on this team.

Something is not right with the draft picks and playing time. I think Kyle didn’t agree/have input in the draft picks or they dont know how to develop or have a sense of what to do with them. That alone should be a reason to fire kyle. How can trey sermon and aaron banks be healthy scratch, when you selected them he had to envision their roll and how to develop them. To give damn kurtpatrick playing time over the rookie is a damn shame. Aaron banks too. I would rather see the teams go through rookie struggles/mistakes than a damn 10+ year old veteran with no future on this team.
I think Kyle saw how bad Banks was in that preseason game and had enough lol. What I am surprised is why Lemonior hasn't played more since he had a strong start to the season. IMO, I honestly would give him more run that Norman. Norman has been a walking penalty the moment he stepped on the field for this team.

real talk though, this team is in trouble. there’s not a single aspect of this team that doesn’t look sus from
the top down. it’s clear we have guys with talent by the flashes but the lack of discipline is beyond obvious. it feels like kyle is loosing his grasp on the team and there’s no clear leader on either side of the ball to keep guys in check. the vets and “captains” on this team need to step up and earn their captains patch.

It's time to play Trey. Idc if they lose the rest of the way. Just make the offense exciting.

Back
Top Bottom