:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Season is a gotdamn wrap. If you think there is any chance this team makes the playoffs you are either delusional or haven't watched enough nfl football in your lifetime.

And Yes, Jimmy G still sucks. Idgaf what anybody says, dude is mediocre af, stop making excuses for him.

Even if Kittle and Aiyuk dont fumble and we score twice, score would be tied 31-31 and we all know what he did late in the 4th....yep dude threw a key INT to deflate any hope of a comeback.

Mediocre af.

Get Trey in there next week already.

Needed to be .500 today. No excuses. Colt effing McCoy. Lost to bubble screens and dump offs. Crappy tackling. And not going for it on 4th Down when you obviously need to.
Team can’t even win a damn home game and have the audacity to charge that much for tickets. Sorry I’m sick.

That game is a whole lot different if 2 of our best players don’t lose a fumble and if Freddy knew how to land on a football thats sitting on the ground. That facemask on AA that led to 7 pts was ******** too

The defense i cannot defend (just like them), that was a shocking performance on that side of the ball

Jimmy is who he is. A middle of the pack at best game manager. But the problems go beyond him. You can win games with a game manager. Look at the 2011 and 2019 squads. But the defense and supporting cast needs to make up for the limitations at qb. And he wasn’t even all that bad today. But he didn’t elevate his team either on a day the defense crapped the bed.

Season isn’t over as the 7th seed allows mediocrity to hang around longer than it should. But at the same time they don’t have a 3-4 game winning streak in them to take control of that.

Jimmy is who he is. A middle of the pack at best game manager. But the problems go beyond him. You can win games with a game manager. Look at the 2011 and 2019 squads. But the defense and supporting cast needs to make up for the limitations at qb. And he wasn’t even all that bad today. But he didn’t elevate his team either on a day the defense crapped the bed.

Season isn’t over as the 7th seed allows mediocrity to hang around longer than it should. But at the same time they don’t have a 3-4 game winning streak in them to take control of that.
I would actually take 2011 Alex Smith right now.

Jimmy is who he is. A middle of the pack at best game manager. But the problems go beyond him. You can win games with a game manager. Look at the 2011 and 2019 squads.
You can win games with a game mgr. But you don't win Super Bowls with a game mgr. Like you said look at 2011 and 2019. We took 2nd place because our "game manager" QB wasn't good enough when it mattered most.

We need a better QB. As long as we have Jimmy G we ainr winning sh**

Gona beat the Rams for the 5th straight time next week and start a streak boys :pimp: :pimp:

1636331886380.png

I would take him over Jimmy. But that nfc championship game that year drove me nuts. By all means Kyle Williams goofed. But his turnovers aside, that was a winnable game.
I was at a watch party and I remember everyone gasping when Kyle William coughed that up. My older cousin was mad for days, she didn't answer phone calls or anything. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom