:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jimmy did good. But honestly lets just throw trey in. This season a wrap. This division is crazy… our D coach in the super hot seat this weekend.. cant tackle for ****.

Only a game out of the playoffs :lol:

But man I cant believe how bad the defense was today, we not winning many more games if it was as bad as it was today

Ronnie Lott should be hired as DB coach.

Bryant Young should be DLine coach

Pat Willis should coach the LBs

Jimmy G shouldn't see another snap ever again with that INT.

This team worse than the Singletary 49ers. I hope everybody gets canned.

Terminate everybody. Start from scratch with Trey, Mitchell, Deebo, Kittle, Trent W, and Bosa, the only players worth building around. Everybody else is expendable.

Grow some balls York you piece of ****

What a joke. Outside of a fluke 2019 season they’ve been straight dumpster juice since the 2014 season.

3 good years under Harbaugh and one good season under Shanny and aside from that, losing and dysfunction since 2003.

Maybe I’m being a bit extreme in the moment. But this was one of the most pathetic trash losses I’ve seen that I can remember given the circumstances. Absolutely embarrassing on all ends.

Cmon now, Jimmy one of the few bright spots today :lol: that defensive effort was traaash. Rough loss to take at home with those guys on the Cards out smh

I think we give Jimbo another game against the Rams and if we take that L then we start the Trey era

Back
Top Bottom