:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep. Thats a good read.

it was a good a read, pretty concerning at the amount of control shanny has and the amount of misses he’s had due to his infatuation with “his guys”

:lol: and at lynch n co enabling this big baby stomping around if he didnt get “his guy”

we’re doomed … again

60BBBD3E-AEB4-44E8-8D2D-B2E11A8BF90A.gif

Of course they gonna ball out… look at what Bourne and Pettis is doing (Pettis got hurt and was actually contributing)

I wouldn’t say it’s a fail if the rams don’t win it all

They making their fans happy and putting fans in the seats… It’s better than sitting back and saying “we tried” :lol:

how long are those fans gonna be in seats if they don’t win it though? with the lack of draft picks and ability to pay all those big names no SB = failure

how long are those fans gonna be in seats if they don’t win it though? with the lack of draft picks and ability to pay all those big names no SB = failure
You cross that bridge when you get there. Right now for them the getting is good. It’s better to have had fans and lost than to not have fans at all. There’s no shortage of pissed off vets on cold climate teams that would love to trade that in for sunny SoCal…and the team hasn’t sucked since McVay got there. The Rams don’t even have to pitch their situation to FA’s, it’s sells itself.

You cross that bridge when you get there. Right now for them the getting is good. It’s better to have had fans and lost than to not have fans at all. There’s no shortage of pissed off vets on cold climate teams that would love to trade that in for sunny SoCal…and the team hasn’t sucked since McVay got there. The Rams don’t even have to pitch their situation to FA’s, it’s sells itself.

well not yet. for a city that lost 2 franchises in the past they know they have a lot to compete with for peoples attention. not saying they fans will be gone overnight. but let them not win a SB in the few seasons and see what happens

to be clear, i don’t see anything wrong with what they’re doing. BUT it can easily come back to bite them in the ***

Well said bro.

It's why I keep saying, Jed York ain't fit to own this team. He has no vision. Meanwhile Rams ownership knows exactly what it wants and what needs to be done at all costs to accomplish the ultimate goal.

If they fail to win it all this year, they still have their main pieces back for next year. Meanwhile, San Francisco will be right back in rebuilding mode.

Its more than fans in the seat. I mean LA franchises are working for TV contracts in one of the biggest markets. Concerts etc. Pushing a good product jump starts the football side of things though.

Knowing the 49ers like I know them. It wouldn’t surprise me if they win on Monday against the only team they’ve beat at home the past 2 seasons.

But also knowing the 49ers like I do. I could easily see them following that up by laying an egg and crapping the bed in Jacksonville the following Sunday.

Not to compare because it’s a different sport, but I’m also fan of the Braves

The same franchise for many years that were as cheap as they come finally made moves and spent money… Now they’re champions

Can’t always rely on draft picks especially when our drafts have been trash… If someone is out there that you feel can make a contribution then do what it takes to get that player

Back
Top Bottom