:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mac-10 Daddy > Trey Lance?

Imagine.

We could have drafted Patrick Surtain II or Asante Samuel Jr with our first rounder and still managed to maneuver to draft Mac Jones. Who knows what if we would've been winning, if we 6-3 maybe Von Miller and OBJ come here instead :wow::lol:

yes, in the same way that a team has a chance every time, but it will take about a dolphins-ravens sized upset

but let's just say the betting odds aren't in our favor

Not lusting over Mac Jones recent play. It was general consensus that he was pro-ready in the right system. That system is not Kyle Shanahan’s, which Lance or Fields is the better fit.
But on the flip side, could Mac just as well succeed in Shanny's system since he's shown to be able to throw with good accuracy all over the field and make good decisions, unfortunately we'll never know.

We can only hope Trey becomes a winning QB

I don't even want to think that this is true. But, the love fest that Kyle has with Kirk, idk.

I think he was justified. They probably win the super bowl with Kirk.

Big game today. Thinking of hitting LEVI’s. If the niners win today, I think they can sneak into the playoffs.

Gameday, lets get this dub all that counts. Finally found the lucky hat I wasn’t able to wear last week, so that lost was on me. Lets get this win.

Back
Top Bottom