:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's see how the Niners do tonight. I want to think Kyle will be extra motivated (as always) to destroy McVay.

von miller is nicked up he'll play but his ankle is hurt

obj will make his debut

eli and peyton manning brother broadcast so we'll probably get good breakdowns of all the plays to see where things go right/wrong too

I really hope last week was a huge wake up call for this team and they come out and perform with pride today, win or lose. There is too much season left to just go out sad. I also hope Trey gets playing time tonight. No reason for Kyle to not play him some even if Jimmy is starting.

i agree with you the team needs to come out and play with some pride and some fire in their hearts

as far as trey i'd like to see him used the way he was at the beginning of the season.

near the endzone? throw trey lance in and make the defense test their eyes with a possibility of a RPO

maybe throw him in the beginning of a drive, set up a deep shot play, see if he can pick up a big chunk deep ball

I don't want to see trey lance ground into dust tho. so ideally he sees 10 or less snaps.

and depending on how stubborn kyle S is, this could be Jimmy G's last stand

also let's get some energy and positivity in here!

looking at the schedule, the W/L record, and the facts of the situation this is probably the game that determines the course of the rest of the season

we don't have a first round next year. no point in tanking or losing "on purpose", the better 9ers do the better their 2022 2nd rounder will be, the worse they do the worse it will be.

Yessir a dub tonight would be huge going forward. Been a weird week in the NFL already, why change now

Levi’s should be rockin tonight

All of the rookies are active tonight. Lets see how much they actually play. I'm sure they'll be playing on special teams only.

Curious to see what we do to stop Kupp.

All of the rookies are active tonight. Lets see how much they actually play. I'm sure they'll be playing on special teams only.

Curious to see what we do to stop Kupp.

Ward has done a pretty good job on Kupp in the past hasnt he?

Rocking my 💯 nfl niner hat today. Havent rocked all season. Was suppose to go to jacksonville for the game next week but it caught me off guard of how soon it came lol. Them tickets like 150 behind niner bench arrea

Should be interesting to see what shanny’s gameplan is with an extra day and with kirk winning yesterday

Back
Top Bottom