:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
future face of the franchise?

1619405736703.png

bruh, imagine we draft big mac and the hawks pick up this dude in free agency...

E84710D5-7E34-4A58-BA14-34F5A47F48BF.jpeg

Thread is in shambles. Who knew trading up to 3 would be so damn toxic :lol:

I’m with the majority not wanting Mccorkle but if he is the pick come Thursday then it is what it is and hope he shuts all of us who don’t want him the **** up

Jimbo leading us to a ring next year either way :pimp:

And this back on 4/18, but completely kept out of the spotlight by the national media

Who mentioned Kyle Pitts having a 2nd Pro Day with specifically the 49ers? Nobody.

4 more days....

Then why did John call Jimmy and tell him about the trade and Jimmy was irritated about the news. They have always mentioned taking a qb, unless its all a lie which I doubt

I have been trying to be positive and open minded but I cant trick my brain enough where I wouldn't be livid if we draft Mac Jones.

It literally makes no sense. Zero.

Jeremy Fowler from ESPN said that there are teams that don't even have a 1st round grade on Mac.

Jon Middlekauf says that Mac being drafted 3rd would be the most arrogant pick in NFL history (I agree).

I cant get behind this pick at all. I am prepared to hear his name announced, but I will be really, really pissed.

I have been trying to be positive and open minded but I cant trick my brain enough where I wouldn't be livid if we draft Mac Jones.

It literally makes no sense. Zero.

Jeremy Fowler from ESPN said that there are teams that don't even have a 1st round grade on Mac.

Jon Middlekauf says that Mac being drafted 3rd would be the most arrogant pick in NFL history (I agree).

I cant get behind this pick at all. I am prepared to hear his name announced, but I will be really, really pissed.

To be honest I dont think its a terrible pick, I just hate how much they gave up to get him. Like if they would have stayed at 12 or even traded just a first to get up to 6 to take him, I would have been all for it. The part I struggle with is giving up two firsts and a third to move up and get him. If he is your guy he is your guy, but paying an arm and a leg for it is an overkill

Its hard to separate the trade from the pick for me which is sunk cost fallacy, but still difficult nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom