:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
in_de_nile2.jpg

If those responses by Kyle are anything but a smoke screen, I’m done with him.

My gut has always thought we were taking Fields but it sure as hell sounds like Mac. I hope he’s trolling. :sick:

Why would the niners need to smokescreen when the entire world knows Lawrence is going 1 and Wilson is going to 2.

They can say they’re taking Pitts at 3 and it literally wouldn’t change a thing. They’re obviously taking a QB and any argument contrary to that is stupid. You don’t trade 3 first rounders for a non-QB.

Why would the niners need to smokescreen when the entire world knows Lawrence is going 1 and Wilson is going to 2.

They can say they’re taking Pitts at 3 and it literally wouldn’t change a thing. They’re obviously taking a QB and any argument contrary to that is stupid. You don’t trade 3 first rounders for a non-QB.

Listen, ALMOST everyone in the world knows Lawrence and Wilson are going 1 and 2. There may be a certain individual in this thread that thinks the 49ers traded up for Wilson or bust. I'm not naming names, but he may have bet everything in this thread about it

I’m coming to terms with Mac Jones likely being the guy. But what the hell.

Shanahan obsessing about having a guy who has to fit his system and be his ideal type of qb is starting to annoy me though, when his ideal qb is the Kirk Cousins type. If you’re a really good coach, you should be able to coach and develop guys who aren’t your ideal type of player if the talent is there. Not willing to adjust and adapt is just flat out stubborn.

In a sense I get it. You don’t make personnel moves to appease fans. But Mac Jones just doesn’t seem like the guy to potentially risk your job to move up to acquire. Especially knowing he likely would’ve been there at 7 or 8. He may have even slipped down to where the 49ers were originally at in the draft.

Whatever though. If it’s ultimately Mac Jones. I hope he proves us all wrong.

Last edited:
Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 if you still taking numbers after that press conference sign me up for 50 large too , they selecting a QB they ain't takin pitts

unless by some miracle zach wilson slips, they're taking trey lance justin fields or mac jones

and its really starting to feel like mac is the guy that they pick

“I said it already. I ain’t gotta say it no mo’! I knew a few places where MOBILE QB’s was at, I could have PULLED UP on TREY LANCE, JUSTIN FIELDS, but I ain’t think that was GANGSTA. I wanted to come look you in your face, like a man, and tell you MAC JONES is the #3 overall pick”

-Kyle Shanahan, probably

Dude definitely smokescreening us on that $50 he gonna pay up but when Mac Jones is the pick he gonna say some **** like “I knew it all along! Y’all think I was THAT dumb to bet $50 with all y’all that Niners were taking a TE at 3?!”

I just scroll pass his post at this point. Y’all should do the same. Don’t pay any attention. Dude just wants a reaction outta y’all. This Mac Jones news is bad enough. Don’t need a troll riling everyone up for no reason.

Dude definitely smokescreening us on that $50 he gonna pay up but when Mac Jones is the pick he gonna say some **** like “I knew it all along! Y’all think I was THAT dumb to bet $50 with all y’all that Niners were taking a TE at 3?!”

I just scroll pass his post at this point. Y’all should do the same. Don’t pay any attention. Dude just wants a reaction outta y’all. This Mac Jones news is bad enough. Don’t need a troll riling everyone up for no reason.
So you still don't think I'm a man of my word at all do you? You think I'm just tryna get a reaction aren't ya? What are you, like 12?

I swear some of you act like 5th graders up in here.

To think I'm not serious about my opinion/prediction that the Niners will pick either Pitts, Wilson, or Sewell just cause all y'all have different opinions and instead you believe I'm trolling LOL....Is flat out childish.

Look bro, on Thursday I'm either gonna be the biggest fool up in here or the biggest genius. And it's all good whatever way this thing goes cause it's all fun and sports.

Doesn't change the fact I'm a man of my word and I'll pay your 50 should Lance or Fields get drafted.

The big question is....if Pitts, Wilson, or Sewell gets drafted will 22stylez 22stylez junglejim junglejim thasoleful1 thasoleful1 aNYone aNYone all honor their word and pay the dues?

So you still don't think I'm a man of my word at all do you? You think I'm just tryna get a reaction aren't ya? What are you, like 12?

To think I'm not serious about my opinion/prediction that the Niners will pick either Pitts, Wilson, or Sewell just cause all y'all have different opinions and instead you believe I'm trolling LOL....Is flat out childish.

Look bro, on Thursday I'm either gonna be the biggest fool up in here or the biggest genius. And it's all good whatever way this thing goes cause it's all fun and sports.

Doesn't change the fact I'm a man of my word and I'll pay your 50 should Lance or Fields get drafted.

The big question is....if Pitts, Wilson, or Sewell gets drafted will 22stylez 22stylez junglejim junglejim thasoleful1 thasoleful1 aNYone aNYone all honor their word and pay the dues?
I will.

Why don't we up the bet?

You already got me worked up enough to post my investment account with your buffoonery. I don’t think you need to sweat getting $50 from me chief

Back
Top Bottom