:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They noted in SC that the 9ers have been very tight lipped about what they’re thinking, during this entire process.

All the Mac talk is pure speculation, as I assumed.

Im going by...the actual words out of lynch and Shanahan’s mouth.
If you going by the words outta Shanahan's mouth, make sure to tells this to the vegas oddsmakers.

To quote Shanahan,

"Julio is the top of everybody to me. And just to be able to be mentioned with him [referring to DK Metcalf] shows you the type of freak he is."

Then he also said this....

"If there's a Julio (Jones) available and you have the opportunity to get him, you go get him. It's worth it."

If you haven't already realized, Pitts is not only a Julio Jones level talent, he being compared to Megatron as well!

5 days and counting

i’ll let y’all know who it’s gonna be, just so there’s no surprises on draft day....

C8D3B6C4-7BCE-4C48-A205-74E06FE1976A.jpeg

According to ESPN's Jeremy Fowler, "I'm told the work is done in Santa Clara. They have wrapped up their draft meetings officially. They're ready to make this pick, but it's in the hands of Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch. They're probably not telling anybody. Nobody in that building knows and doesn't expect to know until Thursday."

Its time for the media to take it to another level this week.

But I ain't falling for the QB hype talk

#mewantPitts

They noted in SC that the 9ers have been very tight lipped about what they’re thinking, during this entire process.

All the Mac talk is pure speculation, as I assumed.

From what I’ve read it’s being driven by agents.

The butter god hears everything you infidels are saying and he will smite the non-believers come draft day

So did that Mac Nobama story never get legs? Your brass behind that?

Don’t come in here trying to assassinate the character of our FO. Mac should have been criticized greatly for that, but to insinuate our FO had anything to do with protecting him is out of line and baseless. G T F O.

Mac Jones is 6’2” 217
Jimmy G is 6’2” 225

Both Wear 10
Both were loved by shanny and Bill Belicheck
Both have the athleticism of a rock
Both have below average arm strength
Both are HANDSOME

I believe in no coincidences. I bet shanny got confused for a little bit and couldn’t tell the difference between Jimmy and McCorkle and that’s how we win.

I can’t wait til this pick is in so we can stop with that damn pic... but if they do draft Mac, I already know that pic is here to stay for at least the next 5 years 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom