:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Kyle stubborn enough to draft his usual comfort of a prototypical qb or is he gonna evolve and adapt with a more versatile qb? >D

Is Kyle stubborn enough to draft his usual comfort of a prototypical qb or is he gonna evolve and adapt with a more versatile qb? >D

That’s exactly what this comes down to. I would hope he’s forward thinking enough to realize where the league is headed.

Did Kyle trade away all those firsts for a backup QB in 2021 or a player who can impact the team right away and be an immediate starter?

It would be the beginning of the end for Shanahan if he drafts a QB not named Wilson or Lawrence with the 3rd pick although SF already got a starter. A QB who likely won't be ready to start for another 2 years at that. It's not like SF getting Lawrence, the ultimate pick.

With Shanny, it's about how all the chess pieces fit together in his system of positionless offense and NOT the individual talent of one player that dictates how his system operates.

We would be resuming the Kyle Shanahan era of greatness by drafting the best available can't miss prospect to further improve the squad so Kyle can win Now.

Kyle imo gotta make the value pick. He can get his backup QB in the 2nd rd where Trask or Mond may still be available.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/146356-kyle-pitts-initially-thought-49ers-might-have-traded/

Last edited:
bruh, drafting THE future qb is not the same as drafting a back up qb.

shake that arm out, i know it’s tired from the reaching

How sure are you that Kyle is so sure that "THE Future " QB he drafts WILL BE the One who succeeds Jimny and be the Man the next 10 years?? Dude may end up being lightweight mediocre bruh lol

And are You confident or is Kyle just as confident as You that Fields or Jones or Lance will be a sure thing and Perform like a Future Franchise QB given the young fella will be surrounded by playoff-ready teammates who are hungry to win it all now? Is Fields or Lance ready to make a Mahomes-type impact? Because anything less makes trading away 3 1st's not worth it all

Last edited:
they fact that they traded up for a qb, according to shanahan and lynch. the question you should be asking is why are you so sure they’re taking a TE when we already have kittle.

why not try to fix the weakest link instead of another tight end? supposed we do go with Pitts, you’re that confident jimmy can finish a season and be decent? and if jimmy goes down you’re that confident in out back ups?

if we take a qb they don’t have to play at all pro levels right away. the way the team carries jimmy when healthy, they can carry a rookie qb

I'm 100% certain about Pitts because he's a sure thing. Sure fire All Pro.

I'm sure you can't say the same about Justin Fields, Trey Lance, or Mac frk'n Jones

And get the term "TE" out of your mind. Shanahan's offense is positionless and it is WIDELY KNOWN Pitts could easily play WR in the NFL.

And you want to rely on the team "carrying a rookie QB" in the playoffs if Jimmy breaks down? Lol, prepare for disappointment in the postseason if you got a rookie at QB. Good luck with that.

How about we get a sure fire STUD at WR/TE2 who can carry the O if Jimmy goes down cause he is That Unstoppable. The film don't lie.

Pitts and Lwarence are hands down the 2 best Football Players in this draft.

Do you wanna make the Solomon Thomas mistake all over again and draft a guy like Mac Jones at #3 when Mac ain't even the best player on his own team?

And who's to say Lynch doesn't package #43 plus more picks or players to move up again and draft Jones or Mond? Jones could potentially fall to 10-15.

What if the genius of Lynch ends up netting Pitts at #3 and Mac or Mond thru trading up?

And no, QB is not our weakest link. It's RT. It dont matter if you got Mac Jones or Zach back there at QB, McG ain't doin you any favors.

Last edited:
Jimmy = no qb?

Wow.

You want in on the bet?

I say 49ers draft either Pitts, Sewell, or Wilson.

If they draft Fields or Lance instead, you win.

Same bet I have with 4 other gentlemen on this thread.

if you were so sure about pick 3 not being a QB you would stop being a ***** and add Mac in there as well

C26CF364-A7FF-4ED9-B923-BEB0CEBBA0D4.jpeg
D2DCCEBE-9BA8-4D7F-9472-466CE0D28463.jpeg

Fellas, 5 more days until we take the check down gawd

if you were so sure about pick 3 not being a QB you would stop being a ***** and add Mac in there as well
Stop crying and being a ***** and stick with the original bet will ya. You shook on it and now you tryna change the parameters a week later? Lmaooo.

5 more days until reality strikes y'all in the head.

Last edited:
Stop crying and being a ***** and stick with the original bet will ya. You shook on it and now you tryna change the parameters a week later? Lmaooo.

5 more days until reality strikes y'all in the head.

Im not trying to change a thing. Just merely stating that you obviously don’t believe the ******** you are shoveling either because you are too big of a ***** to include the largest percentage outcome in the bet.

Its either going to be Mac, Lance, or fields. Put your money where your mouth is or shut the **** up

Im not trying to change a thing. Just merely stating that you obviously don’t believe the bull**** you are shoveling either because you are too big of a ***** to include the largest percentage outcome in the bet.

Its either going to be Mac, Lance, or fields. Put your money where your mouth is or shut the **** up
I never stated they weren't selecting a QB. Just that if they select a QB it won't be Fields and Lance. Been saying this from the start.

You wanna see my gotdamn big board again or do I have to keep repeating myself?

1. Pitts
2. Wilson
3. Sewell
4. Jones
5. Lance

Like I said a million gotdamn times, the original mfk'n bet didnt include Jones. Why the FCK you tryna include him now? FOH homeboy, stop whining and crying like a 5-year old.

LoL

You been coming with disrespect from the start and it's time to shut yo b**** a** up in 5 days.

You wanna increase your bet to $5K?

Last edited:
I never stated they weren't selecting a QB. Just that if they select a QB it won't be Fields and Lance. Been saying this from the start.

You wanna see my gotdamn big board again or do I have to keep repeating myself?

1. Pitts
2. Wilson
3. Sewell
4. Jones
5. Lance

Like I said a million gotdamn times, the original mfk'n bet didnt include Jones. Why the FCK you tryna include him now? FOH homeboy, stop whining and crying like a 5-year old

YOU are literally the only person in the thread saying the 49ers are going to take anyone other than a QB at 3. You are the only one who keeps talking about Pitts and Sewell as a “reality” if Wilson isn’t there which he won’t be. We didn’t trade up three firsts for a tight and or LT. it’s laughably stupid and preposterous

The pick is going to be a god damn QB. Put some money on it or shut the **** up. I’m pretty sure I’ve been the person in here consistently saying we are taking Mac at 3. The only reason Mac isn’t in the bet is because you lack testicular fortitude to put money where your mouth is.

YOU are literally the only person in the thread saying the 49ers are going to take anyone other than a QB at 3. You are the only one who keeps talking about Pitts and Sewell as a “reality” if Wilson isn’t there which he won’t be.

The pick is going to be a god damn QB. Put some money on it or shut the **** up
Like I said, I NEVER said they weren't going to take a QB ! You know how to read brotha?

I said ONCE AGAIN, for those who have a reading comprehension level of a 3rd grader....

The Niners are going to take best player available IF Lawrence or Wilson are NOT AVAILABLE at #3

Now is there anything in this English sentence that states Niners aren't taking a QB or does your clueless mind choose to omit the fact that it states they ain't selecting Fields or Lance or Jones with that 3rd pick?

junglejim junglejim Hey clueless, remember this? You weren't calling out my testicular fortitude back then when you decided to agree that Mac would not be included in the bet LOL.

Now put the gotdamn weed away and shut the fk up

So $0 of mac is selected, $50 for me if Lance or Fields is selected, and $50 for you if Pitts, wilson, or Sewell is selected?

You've got a bet

Last edited:
I will absolutely bet $5k that the pick is going to be a QB and not Pitts or Sewell.
Don't change the bet you clown.

Put 5K that the Niners will select Fields or Lance and I'll put 5K the Niners will select Pitts, Sewell, or Wilson which is what we originally agreed upon.

I bet you wont do it

Don't change the bet you clown.

Put 5K that the Niners will select Fields or Lance and I'll put 5K the Niners will select Pitts, Sewell, or Wilson which is what we originally agreed upon.

I bet you wont do it

I’ll bet $50k if you put Mac in there. Right now you are just talking to talk because you know Mac is the pick you little *****

58B064F1-961B-4161-846A-D8856335FFBF.jpeg

proof of funds. I’ll wire the cash in a day

Like I said, I NEVER said they weren't going to take a QB ! You know how to read brotha?

I said ONCE AGAIN, for those who have a reading comprehension level of a 3rd grader....

The Niners are going to take best player available IF Lawrence or Wilson are NOT AVAILABLE at #3

Now is there anything in this English sentence that states Niners aren't taking a QB or does your clueless mind choose to omit the fact that it states they ain't selecting Fields or Lance or Jones with that 3rd pick?

Wilson is going at 2 so you are literally saying they aren’t selecting a QB. Stop being a ***** and put your money where your dumbass mouth is

Back
Top Bottom