:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll bet $50k if you put Mac in there. Right now you are just talking to talk because you know Mac is the pick you little *****

58B064F1-961B-4161-846A-D8856335FFBF.jpeg

proof of funds. I’ll wire the cash in a day
So now you a hot shot so you feel compelled to show me POF like you tryna buy a house lol.

Grow up brotha.

5 days and if SF doesnt pick either Jones, Lance, or Fields...I may just end up getting banned for all the crow I'm bout to feed yo b****a**

Wilson is going at 2 so you are literally saying they aren’t selecting a QB. Stop being a ***** and put your money where your dumbass mouth is
What other insults you got?

You wanna see how many properties I own since you were so compelled to show me your PayPal balance?

Hahahaha

So now you a hot shot so you feel compelled to show me POF like you tryna buy a house lol.

Grow up brotha.

5 days and I'd SF doesnt pick either Jones, Lance, or Fields...I may just end up getting banned for all the crow I'm bout to feed yo b****a**

That’s fine but I’ll put my money where my mouth is unlike you.

**** eating crow, I’d rather eat dinner with your money

What other insults you got?

You wanna see how many properties I own since you were so compelled to show me your PayPal balance?

Hahahaha

Bet money on it if you are so confident. Right now you bet the most amount of money you could afford ($200) without having any parties actually send cash one direction or another because you are too scared to bet money against the largest statistical likely outcome. There is a reason you left Mac out and it’s because you, like the rest of us, know he is going to be the pick.

so either bet on it or shut up

Like I said, I NEVER said they weren't going to take a QB ! You know how to read brotha?

I said ONCE AGAIN, for those who have a reading comprehension level of a 3rd grader....

The Niners are going to take best player available IF Lawrence or Wilson are NOT AVAILABLE at #3

Now is there anything in this English sentence that states Niners aren't taking a QB or does your clueless mind choose to omit the fact that it states they ain't selecting Fields or Lance or Jones with that 3rd pick?

So bet on that then. You take Lawrence, Wilson, Sewell, and Pitts, ill take Mac, fields, and Lance.

We can bet whatever amount you want on it.

Bet money on it if you are so confident. Right now you bet the most amount of money you could afford ($200) without having any parties actually send cash one direction or another because you are too scared to bet money against the largest statistical likely outcome. There is a reason you left Mac out and it’s because you, like the rest of us, know he is going to be the pick.

so either bet on it or shut up
Do you know how to READ?

Did you FULLY READ WORD FOR WORD AND ACTUALLY COMPREHEND what I wrote yesterday in my gotdamn posts?!? I wrote that SF can draft Pitts and still potentially land Mac if Lynch engineers another trade to move up in the 1st again to land either Mac or Mond.

Read them again and maybe you'll understand why Mac may have been left out of the original bet proposal, which NOT ONLY YOU ACCEPTED but 3 more NT'rs accepted as well!

Like I said, it ain't even about the mfk'n money. It's about the mfk'n debate at hand, one which you and others here vehemently disagree with.

You and your stupid and immature narrative tryna make this about who can flaunt more cash towards the bet instead of sticking to it for the bet that it is.

Why? Cause you tryna prove something or what?! Lmaoooo.

Grow the fk up bro

Last edited:
Do you know how to READ?

Did you FULLY READ WORD FOR WORD AND ACTUALLY COMPREHEND what I wrote yesterday in my gotdamn posts?!? I wrote that SF can draft Pitts and still potentially land Mac if Lynch engineers another trade to move up in the 1st again to land either Mac or Mond.

Read them again and maybe you'll understand why Mac may have been left out of the original bet proposal, which NOT ONLY YOU ACCEPTED but 3 more NT'rs accepted as well!

Like I said, it ain't even a out the mfk'n money. It's about the mfk'n debate at hand, one which you and others here vehemently disagree with.

You and your stupid and immature narrative tryna make this about who can flaunt more cash towards the bet I stead of sticking to it for the bet that it is.

Why? Cause you tryna prove so nothing or what?! Lmaoooo.

Grow the fk up bro

stop being a ***** and bet. I gave you every option you listed that you thought it was going to be. I took the options I think it’s going to be. The time for talk is done

stop being a ***** and bet. I gave you every option you listed that you thought it was going to be. I took the options I think it’s going to be. The time for talk is done
Get yo $50 ready. We made the bet last week. I got the receipt. And you're going to stick to it like a man.

Make sure you're all grown up by 4/29. Got it?!

Get yo $50 ready. We made the bet last week. I got the receipt. And you're going to stick to it like a man.

Make sure you're all grown up by 4/29. Got it?!

You are such a *****. It’s incredible. I’ll Venmo you your money if I’m wrong regardless but the fact that you are leaving out the greatest statistical outcome is laughable

You are such a *****. It’s incredible. I’ll Venmo you your money if I’m wrong regardless but the fact that you are leaving out the greatest statistical outcome is laughable
Tell me something bro, why weren't you talking about this "greatest statistical outcome" last week when you were busy accepting our bet which did not include Jones?

Why all of a sudden now you want to add him to our OG bet?

Tell me something bro, why weren't you talking about this "greatest statistical outcome" last week when you were busy accepting our bet which did not include Jones?

Why all of a sudden now you want to add him to our OG bet?

Ive been saying Mac is going to be the pick for a month. The reason I took the bet Is because there is a zero percent change money leaves my hands

i’m just gonna leave this here...

Did Kyle trade away all those firsts for a backup QB in 2021 or a player who can impact the team right away and be an immediate starter?

It would be the beginning of the end for Shanahan if he drafts a QB not named Wilson or Lawrence with the 3rd pick although SF already got a starter. A QB who likely won't be ready to start for another 2 years at that. It's not like SF getting Lawrence, the ultimate pick.

Ive been saying Mac is going to be the pick for a month. The reason I took the bet Is because there is a zero percent change money leaves my hands
Zero percent chance you lose the bet huh?

So what you are saying is that you already witnessed the future and came back in time to relive it?

Man oh man, you arrogant bro.

junglejim junglejim

"If it's mac the 49ers have some awful leaks they need to take care of"

So you think the Niners organization is that stupid for letting the pick leak a month in advanance of the draft and now you're willing to bet all your money because you so confident Mac is the pick since you feel the 49ers organization is totally incompetent when it comes to safeguarding Kyle and John's true intentions from the world wide Media?

Hmm.....

You are just gobbling up everything your gotdamn Twitter feed is feeding you on the hourly ain't cha?

junglejim junglejim

"If it's mac the 49ers have some awful leaks they need to take care of"

So you think the Niners organization is that stupid for letting the pick leak a month in advanance of the draft and now you're willing to bet all your money because you so confident Mac is the pick since you feel the 49ers organization is totally incompetent when it comes to safeguarding Kyle and John's true intentions from the world wide Media?

Hmm.....

You are just gobbling up everything your gotdamn Twitter feed is feeding you on the hourly ain't cha?

Im going by the money moving hands at Vegas and the actual words out of lynch and Shanahan’s mouth.

Vegas odds have Wilson as a -5000 favorite to go number 2 which means if you bet $100 on Mac at 2 to the Jets you win 5 whole cents. I’m going to go with the smart money here and side with Wilson being a lock at 2.

That means at 3 we have to decipher what they have said. They said multiple times they are taking a QB. The odds right now are pretty heavy on Mac, then on fields, then on Lance. The “other” bets have awful odds so yes, i feel comfortable saying that our bet is a risk free bet.

The pick at 3 is going to be a QB that isn’t Lawrence or Wilson. Time to stop deluding yourself

I just can’t see Mac being the pick. It’s not an upgrade over Jimmy. It’s a lateral move. You don’t make this move to stay the same.

I’m just ready for Thursday to get here so we can move on with whoever we take. Not like I’m gonna stop supporting the niners if we take Mac.

Back
Top Bottom