:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They said the reason why Davis signed with the Jets is because they told assured him Darnold was gonna be QB... Unless they blowing smoke too

NYJ will take Fields watch.

Kyle's comment about what he likes in the "prototypical" QB was designed to make Saleh and the Jets think 49ers want Fields when in fact Kyle wants Wilson which is why we don't hear a peep about Kyle wanting Zach.

Jets will pounce on Shields because he a better fit for Jets offense, which is sorely lacking a ground game but has a budding star at wideout in Corey Davis. Perfect fit for Fields

You are so emotionally invested in Wilson, it is clouding your sense of reality.

We have a great chance here to end up with the best player in the draft. Justin Fields with that coaching and those weapons, AND that defense? Let the Jags and Jets take the other two guys.

If the Mac Daddy can convert on 3rd and longs and not do slow motion 720 spins in the pocket .. I’m all in

(Not saying you) But I am getting real tired of people equating our 3rd down conversion rate in 2019 to Jimmy and not to Kyle. Yes, Jimmy led the league in 2019 by converting 45% of his third down attempts into first downs. Thats good. Great even. But that is a reflection of Kyle Shanahan, not Jimmy.

Nick Mullens, who everyone agrees is a vastly inferior QB to Jimmy, converted 40% of his third down attempts into first downs. Wouldnt the logical assumption be that our 3rd down conversion % would go down immensely as the talent went down immensely?

I have no doubt whatever rookie we bring in will still be able to convert 3rd downs into 1st downs at a high clip as long as Kyle is still calling the plays.

Lawrence
Wilson
Fields
Lance/Jones

i dont want Mac but yall talking like we really know anything at this point. They might all suck, including lawrence

Shanny and them not going to fields is straight smokkkkke. Something telln me fields will get hyped and go to jets and we get wilson.

Back
Top Bottom