:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Give me Fields if Wilson is not there. I seen some of Lance. Looks like Kaepernick with a better throwing motion. Straight line speed but seems stiff laterally and not elusive.

Man all this big mac talk got me hungry.
On April 29th ima go get a few big mac’s with quarter pounder patties to celebrate that #3 pick.

I kind of find it comforting they at least say they are forsure drafting a QB at 3. All those draft years of trying to guess what position they are drafting in only to find out it’s a damn DL or a scrub o-line aka Mcglinchey :lol: . Hated the Solly pick, good dude but we could’ve went so many options after fleecing the Bears.

Idk what the plan is for Lance but Fields trained with Kyle at the QB Collective. It was a while ago but I'm sure he's familiar enough with him where he doesn't need to attend his pro day.

Last edited:
Idk what the plan is for Lance but Fields trained with Kyle at the QB Collective. It was a while ago but I'm sure he's familiar enough with him where he doesn't need to attend his pro day.

This was back in 2019

the more I think about it, the more I think Kyle had wanted Fields all along. They made the trade at Wilson’s Pro Day, could mean that’s when Saleh told him that’s their guy. Kyle was waiting to see if they wanted Fields who until his pro day, was QB2 in the draft.

Fields is bigger stronger and faster than Wilson, with a bigger arm. Fields is going to crush at pro day with 4.3 speed, and niners needed to make sure they get their spot before his hype rises.

Do we need a new thread poll to indicate the QBs different NT Niner familia want? Sounds like Lawrence will be out of the question so the options would likely be: Wilson, Fields, Lance, Jones or O'Sullivan

Last edited:
The more I think about it... the more I realize we are taking Justin Fields. It makes too much sense.

I’m listening... :emoji_ear:

Kyle said it...he isn’t looking for his usual prototypical QB, as much as he’s looking for an ELITE level football player. That has been Fields since his HS days. He was #1 over Trevor Lawrence. Many would argue and are probably correct in saying he outplayed Trevor TWICE, dominating Clemson in the semifinal. He was the legit top 2 pick along with Trevor until all this Zach Wilson hype came along. He’s bigger, faster, stronger, and played against much higher competition than Zach. This feels like an absolute steal at 3.

junglejim junglejim Time to change that avy.

5BC8588B-6194-45C7-BDD9-A0884D642698.gif

I’m listening... :emoji_ear:

I said this in the last reply of the previous page

They made the trade at Wilson’s Pro Day, could mean that’s when Saleh told him that’s their guy. Kyle was waiting to see if the Jets wanted Fields who until Wilson's pro day, was QB2 in the draft.

Fields is bigger stronger and faster than Wilson, with a bigger arm. Fields is going to crush at pro day with 4.3 speed, and Niners needed to make sure they get their spot before his hype rises.

Wouldnt it be something if Fields takes back that #2 spot in everyone’s, including the Jets hearts. I would rather have Fields than Wilson. 🤷🏻‍♂️

If Mac Jones it who coach wants I wouldnt be mad. Out of all the prospects he might be the most knowledgeable. He is really smart just and carries himself really well. He is a professional nothing flashy but I don’t need a qb running a 4.3 rather have someone who is mentally intelligent to break down a defense. Mac Jones is far from finish product. But in the right offense he can really shine

If Mac Jones it who coach wants I wouldnt be mad. Out of all the prospects he might be the most knowledgeable. He is really smart just and carries himself really well. He is a professional nothing flashy but I don’t need a qb running a 4.3 rather have someone who is mentally intelligent to break down a defense. Mac Jones is far from finish product. But in the right offense he can really shine

Did you not see Justin Fields vs. Clemson?

NYJ will take Fields watch.

Kyle's comment about what he likes in the "prototypical" QB was designed to make Saleh and the Jets think 49ers want Fields when in fact Kyle wants Wilson which is why we don't hear a peep about Kyle wanting Zach.

Jets will pounce on Fields because he a better fit for Jets offense, which is sorely lacking a ground game but has a budding star at wideout in Corey Davis. Perfect fit for Fields

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom