:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im reporting every single one of junglejim junglejim post :smh:

3AEB0596-CCDE-401D-996A-EBAA54E2E9A8.jpeg

you guys will thank me in a month when they take Mac. Your expectations will be sufficiently low and if they don’t we all profit

If Kyle wants another Matt Ryan, he will draft Mac and trade for Julio.

Visions of a Jones-to-Jones Alabama connection might be too salivating

Took some of y’all the weekend to process and accept that Mac Jones gonna be our qb.

3god 3god where you at to make cents of all this?!

Man ****, the fact that Shanny doesn’t really attend Pro Days says something. I just can’t mentally accept we gave all that to get Mac ******* Jones

Now I'm hearing that those who have followed Jones his whole career consider him as "Baby Brady"

The more I watch tape of him, the more I'm starting to see why many think Kyle may choose Jones. Quick release, accurate, stays in the pocket, goes thru his progressions, etc.

Tbh, I see Matt Ryan more than I see Tom Brady.

But whatever, I'm just as boggled as everyone else smh.

Matt Ryan was from Boston College, where he played with 0 talent. Mac Jones played at Alabama with 1st rd talent all over the field. NOT COMPARABLE.

I said it early in the offseason thread. But if they’re absolutely certain their guy is in this draft and is obtainable, that they should trade up to acquire him.

Who knows what’s going on behind the scenes. If they’re locked in on one of the guys who is likely obtainable like Lance, Jones, or Fields. But lord Jesus please get this one right.

You traded away two first rounders to atone for messing up the first round of the 2017 draft. You get this right and have stability at the qb position to where it’s an area of strength for the next decade. It’s well worth it.

On a side note while the 49ers goofed qb wise in 2017. Mahomes and Watson ultimately went 10 and 12 respectively, so they weren’t the only teams who dropped the ball there. The bears did worse in trading up to land Tribusky. Still frustrating knowing they didn’t go qb because they were eying Kirk Cousins though lmao. The organization was so in the dumps at that time that Jimmy playing decent those last 5 games in 2017 was a huge breath of fresh air lmao.

Nevermind. Apparently the league banned private workouts back in January, I hate this covid #%^*.

anybody know Lynch and Kyle email or number is so I can keep spamming them with this vid. They deserve to get fired if they pick Mactitties over Trey.

Back
Top Bottom