:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lynch make all these moves to put them in a great position to win only to draft Tiddy Jones LOL

Mac and Fields are represented by the same agency, so Kyle and John get to see Fields throw. Sweet.

AND THERE IT IS... junglejim junglejim 👀
D93D18D8-8B73-4318-B874-581DB72BE696.jpeg

It’s a pipe dream. But man in some ideal world, I would love to see Trevor Lawrence and or Zach Wilson pull an Eli Manning.

You got two trainwreck organizations picking 1 and 2, where the 49ers situation at 3 would be a much better atmosphere and environment for a young qb to get drafted into.

I would have denounced the 9ers if they would have stayed at 12 and picked Mac Jones there. If by some tragedy they take him at 3, I will disown this franchise altogether.

Lmao later bruH

We been here fo some bad times, im here for tidday jones

Been a 9er fan since birth, so I get it. However, there is NO EXCUSE for drafting that bum. I believe in Lynch and Shanahan this go around. They’ve learned their lesson.

Have u not grown accustomed to some of our previous draftees? We here for the good, the bad and the ugly.

you keep saying theyve learned their lesson, but history says otherwise. But i feel like saleh told shanny who he was drafting and thats why they were so quick to move up to 3 ... shanny def has a type and he has never strayed outside of that. Here for da tiddayz or the zach morris’s lesssgooo

Have u not grown accustomed to some of our previous draftees? We here for the good, the bad and the ugly.

you keep saying theyve learned their lesson, but history says otherwise. But i feel like saleh told shanny who he was drafting and thats why they were so quick to move up to 3 ... shanny def has a type and he has never strayed outside of that. Here for da tiddayz or the zach morris’s lesssgooo

History doesn’t mean anything at this point. They are smart. The league has gone in a different direction. It’s time to adapt.

Shanahan said that "if you're going to draw it up, you want the biggest, fastest, strongest and best in the pocket for a QB."

3 of those attributes don't lend toward Jones.

He also wants to be able to get someone "special" at 3. Nothing is special about Jones.

These are clues that it's not going to be Jones

Back
Top Bottom