:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i remember when he was drafted, the biggest knock on him was whether or not his heart was into football. wasn't he the dude who was interviewed as a rookie alluding to the fact that he's just there to get his check?

What’s up with Moseley? Really need him back too. Secondary looks atrocious. Hard to be tough on these guys because the injuries. But the offense has no excuse. That was a pitiful showing and game plan on offense

What’s up with Moseley? Really need him back too. Secondary looks atrocious. Hard to be tough on these guys because the injuries. But the offense has no excuse. That was a pitiful showing and game plan on offense
I was just thinking. He must've really got his clock cleaned real good cause the protocol usually doesn't take that long.

i remember when he was drafted, the biggest knock on him was whether or not his heart was into football. wasn't he the dude who was interviewed as a rookie alluding to the fact that he's just there to get his check?

Yup. He said he wanted to be like Chris Borland, get paid and retire. :smh:

God I wish we had a shot at drafting met kalf

when I saw his insane workout photos I knew he’d be good

but THIS GOOd? Damn

If he stays healthy he’s gonna he a a very rich man when his rookie contract expires

DK Metcalf falling to 62 is one of the craziest draft falls I've ever seen. I thought he was a surefire first-round pick. Hell, I thought he'd go top 10.

Metcalf would’ve been useless in this offense... He was more a go route runner coming out of college, his route tree was minimal

Jimmy doesn’t throw the ball downfield too often

Crazy to think we may have seen the last of Dak Prescott in the league. There's no guarantee he comes back from that injury. There are sooo many complications that can arise. We all saw what Alex Smith went through to get back.

Wilson is so good. I actually enjoy watching him play. It just sucks when he's whooping on us.

I basically feel that way about all the OGs still active like Wilson, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Aaron Rogers

I used to dislike them as opponent players but at this point I just respect their game and enjoy watching them play.

even tony romo and Peyton Manning give me some fond memories

but not Ben roethlsiberher **** him I still feel like he a shady rapist POS and that he always trying to team kill his own teams QBs

metcalf is a bully out there but I like who got in Deebo. Him and Aiyuk could be YAC-monsters if jimmy could just hit them in stride.

i hate to say it but is Jimmy turning into the highest paid game manager in the league? nothing about his game has looked crisp so far this season. ball placement has been shaky and he can't step up in the pocket to save his life. when a 37 year old ryan fitzpatrick is more mobile than you, that's a problem, especially in an era when defensive lineman are faster and more athletic than ever

metcalf is a bully out there but I like who got in Deebo. Him and Aiyuk could be YAC-monsters if jimmy could just hit them in stride.

i hate to say it but is Jimmy turning into the highest paid game manager in the league? nothing about his game has looked crisp so far this season. ball placement has been shaky and he can't step up in the pocket to save his life. when a 37 year old ryan fitzpatrick is more mobile than you, that's a problem, especially in an era when defensive lineman are faster and more athletic than ever
Fitzpatrick is better than Jimmy tbh.

Still cant believe the team 2-3, last damn place in the division with Jimmy benched. Hopefully its truly the injury and he hasn’t recovered cause all throws looking off.

need to bring in every CB that’s available. Release ahkelo and dante pettis. Also the damn celebrating after a big olay being downwas awful. Kwons hype has died down so much for all that talking he does

I like Kwon, but they gotta ask him to take a pay cut or dump him after the season. Dre Greenlaw is too damn good to be sitting on the bench. Not to mention he's cheap. 49ers are definitely going to have to do some purging this offseason. Guys like Dee Ford, Weston Richburg, and Kwon Alexander gotta take a paycut or go.

I like Kwon, but they gotta ask him to take a pay cut or dump him after the season. Dre Greenlaw is too damn good to be sitting on the bench. Not to mention he's cheap. 49ers are definitely going to have to do some purging this offseason. Guys like Dee Ford, Weston Richburg, and Kwon Alexander gotta take a paycut or go.

Ford Fiesta gotta go. bruh's been on the field less than ziggy ansah

Back
Top Bottom