:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still can't get over that 4th and 1 play call. My ptsd flared up. :sick:

3SsQ.gif

Shanahan and defensive coordinator Robert Saleh have to step up their performances and devise game plans that account for the strengths and weaknesses of the team. They simply did not do that on Sunday.

It really boils down to this, Shanny is a GENIUS at playcalling, that is a FACT.

Shanny being able to manage the game, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I hope this iwas the wake up call the niners needed. Because it deff was the last wake up call of the season

This is why the Super Bowl is going to sting until they get over that hump. It’s hard af to get there. It’s no guarantee you’re going to get back.

Everything went right last year, they won the close games like the New Orleans and week 17 Seattle game. This year they haven’t got those breaks and it’s been rough so far.

I dont want to see 48 on my TV ever again.. we need our guys back.. should have destroyed these past 2 teams.. Jimmy needs to wake up. Playing like absolute trash.

Looking at Armstead's contract and his production ... I mean we all saw this coming, right?

i know money’s tight in the nfl but defo was worth that extra $4 million a year. it’s still inexplicable how they were so quick to offer AA that contract. AA’s production has always been minimal without defo. lynch really **** the bed with that one

The worst about losing on Sundays for me is having to avoid all sports talk. :sick: Especially from the national media.
Real talk lol. Man the squad **** the bed all around yesterday. Deserved. They gotta tighten the **** up. Baldy had a breakdown of the o-line. They are just not in-sync at all. A lot of it seems to be lack of communication or knowing what call to be in.

The worst about losing on Sundays for me is having to avoid all sports talk. :sick: Especially from the national media.

try having raider fan co workers:sick:

needless to say theyve Been shmoney dancing and jigging all over me on Zoom today since the Raiders beat the Chiefs and the 9ers got rekt by the fins

nothing I can do but just endure the abuse

try having raider fan co workers:sick:

needless to say theyve Been shmoney dancing and jigging all over me on Zoom today since the Raiders beat the Chiefs and the 9ers got rekt by the fins

nothing I can do but just endure the abuse

i would say something to downplay their win but raiders beating the chiefs in arrowhead is equivalent to us finally beating the seahawks at century link last year. had some demons to exorcise.

i'm happy for my patnas that are raider fans. i know it aint a superbowl trophy that **** must've felt good. that team is starting to put it together on both sides of the ball. max crosby is a problem.

Miss Sanders vet presence at wideout

hes 9 catches over 100 yards. I think that’s more than alll 9er WRs combined last 2 games

BUT he’s also been getting catches tonight in the slot in a spread offense

which as we see over and over, Kyle doesn’t really do to preserve the 21 offense

Trent Taylor 5 catches in 5 games

He was suppose to be our slot guy :lol:

ya but nobody gets slot snaps anymore

It’s just the Kyle Shanahan way

Trent Taylor Richie James Mohammad Sanu all could have been getting some looks in theory but Kyle basically refuse to call those formations he always wants 2 RB and a TE out there

That’s kinda my point

E-man looked nice tonight, but he was also making catches in position the 9ers wouldn’t use him in anyway

Back
Top Bottom